Gz for 1.5year, and GL for the future.
As a solo player that im thinking of joining your server, i would like to ask server's average people online at peak time, and if newbie towns (starting villages/dion/gludio/gludin) have any action after 1,5year of beeing online.
Also, how many sides are there fighting for epics/sieges/etc?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Gz for 1.5year, and GL for the future.

As a solo player that im thinking of joining your server, i would like to ask server's average people online at peak time, and if newbie towns (starting villages/dion/gludio/gludin) have any action after 1,5year of beeing online.

Also, how many sides are there fighting for epics/sieges/etc?

Thanks in advance.

Surprisingly enough, there are PLENTY of low level people running in newbie villages and low-level towns. The community and economy are live and vibrant, this server is an absolute phenomenon. Trust me, you won't regret if you join L2Dawn. As for sides for epics and sieges, there are two big alliances and several smaller ones, which occasionally form a 3rd side. There's LOTS of PvP (as well as PvE) action, just take a look at the Media section on the forum. 

Kiefer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i got surprised. 1,5 year opened server and still has action. 

You'd be surprised to know there are three sides. Well, to be fair, the third ends up siding with one of the two main ones in epic PvPs, but technically there's a third side making fights even more interesting and unpredictable. 

Here's a fresh PvP video from a couple of days ago. Enjoy:

It is never late to join L2Dawn. The most stable and reliable server out there. =)

I played there when server started. I was something like level 40-50 don't know. :P
I'm considering to start playing some L2 again. L2 dawn seems like a good choice. Might join you again guys!

Ps: Do inactive accounts get deleted or some sort?

Edited by Hann1bal

I played there when server started. I was something like level 40-50 don't know. :P

I'm considering to start playing some L2 again. L2 dawn seems like a good choice. Might join you again guys!

Ps: Do inactive accounts get deleted or some sort?

No, not at all. All accounts remain active. This is the beauty of L2Dawn. =) While other servers wipe, re-open, close and what not, L2Dawn has remained online and stable for over an year now. And as you can see, population-wise it is doing pretty damn well. =) 

Don't hesitate, just join. Whether as a competitive player or as a casual one, you'll find your place on L2Dawn.

No, not at all. All accounts remain active. This is the beauty of L2Dawn. =) While other servers wipe, re-open, close and what not, L2Dawn has remained online and stable for over an year now. And as you can see, population-wise it is doing pretty damn well. =) 

Don't hesitate, just join. Whether as a competitive player or as a casual one, you'll find your place on L2Dawn.

Hey Hann1bal,

Accounts on l2Dawn are never deleted. That's the point of our project: a long term pure l2 experience with no season openings and regular wipes. Join us and have fun!

That's awesome news. Tomorrow if everything goes as planned I'll log in!