classic [L2J] Sintra

Kelrzher

Siege benefits, when you get a castle this npc can make your non special ability enchant weapon to a special ability + keeps the enchant level

if is not a clan member , is not a siege active then teleport player back to town

Well, to be honest, you only add additional (useless) code. Do as I did - I also did something like that for my server. Add this bypass to the guy next to Throne - Chamberlain, and your problem is solved, you may even control clan members who would be allowed to use it :D

Oups, I said too much.

Edited by SweeTs

Well, to be honest, you only add additional (useless) code. Do as I did - I also did something like that for my server. Add this bypass to the guy next to Throne - Chamberlain, and your problem is solved, you may even control clan members who would be allowed to use it :D

Oups, I said too much.

thanks for the suggestion but i like the little bitch i created haha :D

thanks for the suggestion but i like the little bitch i created haha :D

You can always change the displayId of chamberlain :D

S Grade Armor + Weapon scrolls can be also obtained using spoil in mithril mines (weapon scrolls only - low chance) or ITC Chaotic Rooms (both weapon / armor scrolls - medium chance)