high five [L2J] L2Raze

vampir

The fuck is wrong with you. 

I only logged here to post a video recently and my name pops up on every 2 days server topic from some admin that open a server to get donations for an ANIME SITE. 

Now for Stalone, making a good high rate server is impossible because the community is just too retarded. Even if you do a really good server ppl will just quit because reasons such as they don't like skill animations. Best of luck if u gonna try again. 

I don't even like Juan. Only reason I helped him before 1 year or 2 was Chyba. 

I don't open a server because I don't wanna get cancer from this community. 

Why would I donate for a server that I know will die in less than 2 months. If I'd wanna waste money I'd rather pay your hooker. At least that would be money well spent. 

You are willing to live a life from an anime site and donations from l2 servers, yet u are telling me I've got no future. Fair enough. 

Wanna be entertained? Just go fuck a duck. 

The fuck is wrong with you. 

I only logged here to post a video recently and my name pops up on every 2 days server topic from some admin that open a server to get donations for an ANIME SITE. 

Now for Stalone, making a good high rate server is impossible because the community is just too retarded. Even if you do a really good server ppl will just quit because reasons such as they don't like skill animations. Best of luck if u gonna try again. 

I don't even like Juan. Only reason I helped him before 1 year or 2 was Chyba. 

I don't open a server because I don't wanna get cancer from this community. 

Why would I donate for a server that I know will die in less than 2 months. If I'd wanna waste money I'd rather pay your hooker. At least that would be money well spent. 

You are willing to live a life from an anime site and donations from l2 servers, yet u are telling me I've got no future. Fair enough. 

Wanna be entertained? Just go fuck a duck. 

Hi davidakos ,sup ,still bitching ?

this time u will write 10.000+ on start if u didnt already wrote it...

He actually "said" that they expect 15k online, you was close :D

There is only 1 high rate who can last long enough, and we all know which one is it.

However, with this i am not saying that vampir did a bad job with his server-concept.

Edited by Gries

There is only 1 high rate who can last long enough, and we all know which one is it.

However, with this i am not saying that vampir did a bad job with his server-concept.

Let me guess the one you are in the staff right?

The same one you are staff member and players, so convenient to show up and try to talk good about your server

tumblr_nnwptd5xkc1rf5sfpo2_250.gif

• 3 weeks later...