L2 Dev

Hello L2Dev u must fix this :)

TsmrwLi.jpg

n55I9xl.jpg

The Line is here that u need to fix + / - 

zone id='11020' type='Town' shape='NPoly' minZ='-3800' maxZ='-1000'>
<stat name='name' val='Giran Castle Town'/>

Update:

26/4/15 Fixed patch moirai, vesper, vorpal, elegia glvoes bad texture using fists, Thanks le memer master for report and fix

26/4/15 Fixed PvP Bug at Giran Castle Town That Sawadee Reported Thanks to him

Edited by L2 Dev

too bad :D Byeee Naia tower.. Rest in peace..

:D

I made a test about why you get error

and look like this

login to game and teleport in tower of naia = you get error

when you login back all is perfect no more errors

if you go in another place ( like giran or anywhere )and you relog and try teleport in tower of naia again, you get error again

I considered this thing very annoying and i removed, i promisse you all lineage2prestige players i will make another cool farm zone to replace it.

Thanks for understanding

Check forum and Facebook pm, i advertised this server as much as i can, i hope it will be Full on Grand opening. This server Maybe Have new Items from hingher chronicle But it still Look retail because pvp is much Better then all Other interlude servers i Have ever played and Items give stats similar to normal s grade. You did an amazing job L2 Dev, My friends are going to join this server on GO,we saw Event ,if clan come we get clan rep points and clan level. Good Luck, we are waiting For you

First thinks first that server is piece of trash, well from all these positive posts i expect like A GOD SERVER i join nothing u couldnt not see before arrmos donwladed and just copy paste into xml sql and armor.grp and itemanme nothing changed exepc some, buffer ? :P most fcked up buffer ive ever seen, html side isnt your good side i guess cuz that all npcs htmls looks like a shit sorry i expect more moreeee not a next fail trash, everything on that server is badd sry from me unlike i was waiting but i waste only my 5 mins in game 

well... mos farm ? did u even take care bout players ? haha 

Edited by fizzu

First thinks first that server is piece of trash, well from all these positive posts i expect like A GOD SERVER i join nothing u couldnt not see before arrmos donwladed and just copy paste into xml sql and armor.grp and itemanme nothing changed exepc some, buffer ? :P most fcked up buffer ive ever seen, html side isnt your good side i guess cuz that all npcs htmls looks like a shit sorry i expect more moreeee not a next fail trash, everything on that server is badd sry from me unlike i was waiting but i waste only my 5 mins in game 

well... mos farm ? did u even take care bout players ? haha 

Server is beta untill 28 04 2015

Is your opinion, if you want know more about what is special, bring some friends and test class balance and how skills are working, and after you do this, come back here and leave a comment, have a nice day.

Best regards: L2 Dev