L2Jsunrise Datapack

How to piss off nevermore KARASU LESSON:

1. Buy L2J Unicorn latest package

2. Share the pack on all forums that he advertised his project

3. Dispute to paypal, say that you have been scammed with a outdated bugged pack

4. Get money back and let the people enjoy free share 

Thats how you win e-war against nevermore  :troll:

ofc some scripts will be similar or same with l2jserver, never hide that our project is based on l2jserver, but the fixes are taking place in our project has nothing to do with l2jserver anymore, about old skill engine you said, some datapack scripts didnt change but formulas reworked to be as retail as possible, if we still have some broken skills or some work in a very bad way we are free on suggestions how they should work and we are capable to fix them, like we did with other skills. you said its a copy of l2jserver, you can also test our geoengine and compare with l2jserver's problems, about some scripts which are made long time ago when java 7 and java 8 was like a dream or something, we updated and reworked those scripts on a daily basis, that shared version is like 70+ revs back, this can be confirmed from our svn customers. Haters gonna hate, but we are still here and we will continue our work for ppl will like some ppl will hate us thats business.

γλειψε και αλλο, slurp slurp

Καταρχάς δεν χρησιμοποιώ H5, οπότε στα @@ μου και αν ακόμη το ρίξει το Project του.

2ον, Είναι ελληνικό project και γι'αυτό το προτείνω..

και 3ον, Να γλύψω γιατί? :happyforever:  Δεν το έκανα όταν άρχισα να μπαίνω στο forum, δε θα το κάνω τώρα!

Αχρείαστο θα μου ήταν ακόμη και αν μου έδινε το SVN του, ή ότι και να είχα να κερδίσω από τον NeverMore, αχρείαστο πάλι θα μου ήταν.

but its not about the share, its about the rules that this topic does not follow. What i said there is true.

Its almost the 5th time sharing my project and in all russian forums and spanish one's you can find also copies.

I quess in your hard try to be smartass you confused yourself.

about l2jserver yes thanks for you opinion, on your next h5 server use l2jserver!

it gonna success!

... like all of your projects ....

:troll:

It will success if it's not based on this thing here, but on a pack coming from people with some real knowledge like l2jserver's pack...

I'm very sorry about the people paying for this thing, really :lol:

They probably don't know that they actually get an badly modified copy of l2jserver but it's not that hard to replace author's credits.

I'm very sorry about the people paying for this thing, really :lol:

I'm very sorry for the people, when paying for any crappy project.

Not only for this one, but for all...

If people do not give some time about a project, if do not have appetite,  will never learn.

Ok, I do not know well English, I can not say exactly what I want..

You will seen my words on your eyes like a shit or perhaps you think i'm "stupid", but in my balls. ;)

But don't fuck your money for crappy, copy, custom projects, guys.

Edited by 'Baggos'

the thing is that you always talking w/o arguments, and with bets.

still didnt saw a responsible answer from a moderator, only troling reply's.

i will not bother reply again here...

i ve justed returned for a trip ( 10 days ) and 3 people joined already.

keep going :D

Edited by `NeverMore

Well you aren't doing any better :

- "70 revs back", where is proof ?

- "Similar scripts as L2J", I'm talking about scripts which doesn't in L2J which aren't any original work but rework of other packs quests.

- "Check Geodriver" LOL that's the first L2J version from 2013 UNCHANCHED, provide the section changed if not

- For your changed formula, provide names of the one you changed or it doesn't exists. I check 8 to 10 of them, they are similar to L2J (on the day you forked)

Anyway, just to point you aren't providing any valid proof nor argument, nor anything, just bs.

Well you aren't doing any better :

- "70 revs back", where is proof ?

- "Similar scripts as L2J", I'm talking about scripts which doesn't in L2J which aren't any original work but rework of other packs quests.

- "Check Geodriver" LOL that's the first L2J version from 2013 UNCHANCHED, provide the section changed if not

- For your changed formula, provide names of the one you changed or it doesn't exists. I check 8 to 10 of them, they are similar to L2J (on the day you forked)

Anyway, just to point you aren't providing any valid proof nor argument, nor anything, just bs.

you can remove some authors and add your name.. vuala its your class now updated changed retail 100% :forever alone like a boss:

my eyes burned just...... why to lambaste all of you with Nevermore? why all of you flame him?

• there is nothing good about H5, lot of ppl wanna a good H5 project (impossible) but as i said, there is nothing good to work on it! only if youre so skilled and you can fix anything.
  • Nevermore, try to make something (Impossible) to be (possible) based on (l2j) also (h5) and all of you flame and try to " - " him. from the time when you start to flame this project it means so you know better than Nevermore if im not wrong! , try to help him with suggestions, with something (wrong) or with something (fail) as all of you say....so after this this project can be a really good and Nevermore also customers will be proud of a new h5 project which one you can work on it!
  • www.maxcheaters.com aka www.ComeHereToHumiliateAndGoWayAgain.com ! thats i know, nothing else :)

yea ofcurse after this Post, all of you will flame me too :) but chill niggas ;)

Hey don't go to hard on nevermore

he had new unique fancy htmls that he see on other server

stop be noob and give to him credits, is fucking hard to make htmls and ask 100 euro for them

tumblr_njkcn3vGAu1sylh0eo1_250.gif

stop be noob and give to him credits, is fucking hard to make htmls and ask 100 euro for them

you have to own skill to code a nice layout dont go hard on him

We waiting him to implement HTML5 + JavaScript + Ajax :lol:

ofc some scripts will be similar or same with l2jserver, never hide that our project is based on l2jserver, but the fixes are taking place in our project has nothing to do with l2jserver anymore, about old skill engine you said, some datapack scripts didnt change but formulas reworked to be as retail as possible, if we still have some broken skills or some work in a very bad way we are free on suggestions how they should work and we are capable to fix them, like we did with other skills. you said its a copy of l2jserver, you can also test our geoengine and compare with l2jserver's problems, about some scripts which are made long time ago when java 7 and java 8 was like a dream or something, we updated and reworked those scripts on a daily basis, that shared version is like 70+ revs back, this can be confirmed from our svn customers. Haters gonna hate, but we are still here and we will continue our work for ppl will like some ppl will hate us thats business.