Gameserver Class 31034 Error?

AnnaMaria32

Question

Hello maxcheaters...cool forum :3 i'd really appreciate if someone could help me solve this :3

WARN  NPC 31034 class not found
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor6.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.spawn.L2Spawn.doSpawn(L2Spawn.java:514)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.spawn.L2Spawn.init(L2Spawn.java:442)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.datatables.sql.SpawnTable.fillSpawnTable(SpawnTable.java:141)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.datatables.sql.SpawnTable.<init>(SpawnTable.java:68)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.datatables.sql.SpawnTable.<clinit>(SpawnTable.java:51)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:345)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.skills.BaseStats
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.skills.Formulas$FuncMaxHpMul.calc(Formulas.java:714)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.skills.Calculator.calc(Calculator.java:188)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.stat.CharStat.calcStat(CharStat.java:105)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.stat.NpcStat.getMaxHp(NpcStat.java:60)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.L2Character.getMaxHp(L2Character.java:9852)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.L2Character.initCharStatusUpdateValues(L2Character.java:488)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2NpcInstance.<init>(L2NpcInstance.java:355)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.L2Attackable.<init>(L2Attackable.java:357)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2GuardInstance.<init>(L2GuardInstance.java:98)
        ... 9 more

Thank you everyone! :happyforever:

13 answers to this question

Maybe u should upd8 your subversion and re-build ur pack. Btw did u make any recent change on your source?

no.in fact i just compiled it with no build errors but when i point the gameserver.properties / # Datapack folder to here -> C:\workspace\L2jFrozen_DataPack then i get that error. if i just leave it empty with just a fullstop the gameservers runs without errors :/

NoClassDefFoundError is generally encountered if you replaced the .jar while server runtime. It can happen to any class. Be sure to close correctly your server before replacing the .jar.

NoClassDefFoundError is generally encountered if you replaced the .jar while server runtime. It can happen to any class. Be sure to close correctly your server before replacing the .jar.

can these problems be related? -> pic : http://postimg.org/image/skxpq9lm7/

Do you reccomend i set up eclipse again and start the proccess once again? also what subclipse do you reccomend that i install?

What Tk said is was different thing than you said..

"You had running server and you replaced the .jar (l2jfrozen / l2jserver.jar). That's why you got this error."

---

Those are eclipse warnings (potential errors), which should be fixed. It's not a must, but well.. :)

If you are under java 7, then use 1.6 subclipse. Java 8, easily 1.10

Edited by SweeTs

What Tk said is was different thing than you said..

"You had running server and you replaced the .jar (l2jfrozen / l2jserver.jar). That's why you got this error."

---

Those are eclipse warnings (potential errors), which should be fixed. It's not a must, but well.. :)

If you are under java 7, then use 1.6 subclipse. Java 8, easily 1.10

ill try everything again from the start and keep it as clean as possible and ill let you know, thanks 

Guys is this a serious problem? -> http://postimg.org/image/v7khi0rjh/

should i ignore it? 

ignore it? no.

solve it? probably.

-> go here https://www.sliksvn.com/pub/and scroll down to where the 1.6.x are choose the one for you x64 x32 and that should i fix it... i think... .-.

it might even solve your original problem, who knows.

ignore it? no.

solve it? probably.

-> go here https://www.sliksvn.com/pub/and scroll down to where the 1.6.x are choose the one for you x64 x32 and that should i fix it... i think... .-.

it might even solve your original problem, who knows.

it did solve the problem in the picture yes, the build was 100% clean from the start with new eclipse and everything, encountered zero errors until i link the gameserver/config/datapack directory with (C:\workspace\L2jFrozen_DataPack) then when i run the gameserver.bat i get that error again (the one on the first post) i dont know what im doing wronggg ://

I was surprised when i got the same error as you and remembered about this topic. after a while, reading the error carefully i realised that ->WARN  NPC 31034 class not found

was not the only error in there. in fact the error started at the beggining. What it was, was that the folder that is created inside your gameserver folder from your workspaceDatapack was missing files inside of it.

Call me crazy but what you have to do is.

Open the new folder that's created inside your Gameserver, delete the folder data.

go back to your gameserver directory and copy the data folder from there and paste it to where you deleted the previous data in my case .../workspaceL2jFrozen_DataPack

I hope i made sense and helped you, Also i don't know if this is a permanent solution, maybe its the wrong way of doing things but so far it works

I was surprised when i got the same error as you and remembered about this topic. after a while, reading the error carefully i realised that ->WARN  NPC 31034 class not found

was not the only error in there. in fact the error started at the beggining. What it was, was that the folder that is created inside your gameserver folder from your workspaceDatapack was missing files inside of it.

Call me crazy but what you have to do is.

Open the new folder that's created inside your Gameserver, delete the folder data.

go back to your gameserver directory and copy the data folder from there and paste it to where you deleted the previous data in my case .../workspaceL2jFrozen_DataPack

I hope i made sense and helped you, Also i don't know if this is a permanent solution, maybe its the wrong way of doing things but so far it works

i see. im glad that worked for you, i gave up on that project and started working on an other one though,

maybe someone else can help his self by reading this, thanks to anyone who replied.

you may lock this.