Interlude Pvp Pack!

my points

How many?

If the pack is so good, with everything reworked, then why is your title 'pvp' pack?

Elfo will close this project again like Esios and like all other's dudes and hes words are like blah blah i will do and i will share and and...

Regarding esios, we both remember what happened in marketplace section with 'new interlude packs' after he added the first unique feature.. If you were in his position, watching others making tons of money from your work, you would do the same and you can't deny it.

about absolutpower is one of the most skilled devs i personaly know and i have work with him on l2jhellas and i vouch him, if he said he reworked he means he totaly changed the core of this events actually so i bet for him.

Absolutepower learned from l2j, which means he lacks of performance knowledge, he is not in the position to use new java features until someone uses it first in l2j and he will always avoid to 'touch' more advanced code(simplest example, features that use reflection/annotations). And i bet the 'reworks' he's done are checks/re-organization of code(which doesn't mean the new structure is always better than the old one).

@Absolutepower, you can't use 'world region rework' as a reason for selling a 'pvp' pack 80 euros.

Peace.

Edited by An4rchy

How many?

If the pack is so good, with everything reworked, then why is your title 'pvp' pack?

Regarding esios, we both remember what happened in marketplace section with 'new interlude packs' after he added the first unique feature.. If you were in his position, watching others making tons of money from your work, you would do the same and you can't deny it.

Absolutepower learned from l2j, which means he lacks of performance knowledge, he is not in the position to use new java features until someone uses it first in l2j and he will always avoid to 'touch' more advanced code(simplest example, features that use reflection/annotations). And i bet the 'reworks' he's done are checks/re-organization of code(which doesn't mean the new structure is always better than the old one).

@Absolutepower, you can't use 'world region rework' as a reason for selling a 'pvp' pack 80 euros.

Peace.

Why always you are in every topic that i create?  about my reworks: you can see timeline but dont expect something very good because its a free source, second i dont give a fu ck about you. i did not learned from l2j. first school then l2j. :D  my title is pvp pack because i make it pvp pack simple. you can't even read  the reason for selling the pack high?  xaxa qq again.

Peace. :D and thanks for bump :)

Edit: I like it verry much when someone flaming you with out even to know you or with out even to check the pack xaxa gg :)    you can't judge someone without know him personally. Peace again :)

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Added new fast aug.  like this one: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190225-fast-augmenter-unique-video-included/all possible phx-exlpoits for fast aug fixed. :)

24l6hde.jpg2w1uk4l.jpg

Haha, i laughed my ass off here :P

Gratz for the feature, even if the pictures don't show the feature working the way i made it. (And i don't really know what phx bugs you fixed, maybe added 2 checks?)

Also, about me knowing you or not, you are very lucky gaming-paradise database doesn't exist, or you would crawl back to your cave and cry with your 'shares' and questions.

Haha, i laughed my ass off here :P

Gratz for the feature, even if the pictures don't show the feature working the way i made it. (And i don't really know what phx bugs you fixed, maybe added 2 checks?)

Also, about me knowing you or not, you are very lucky gaming-paradise database doesn't exist, or you would crawl back to your cave and cry with your 'shares' and questions.

in gaming paradise i did not even make shares and questions or i may share 1-2 shits i dont remember and i dont care. because those times are passed lol.. my questions was in stack overflow :D years ago. so bitch plz :D BTW STOP BOTHERING ME IN EVERY TOPIC THAT I CREATE. NEXT TIME REPORT AGAIN. AND PEACE :D  i will start the flame too if you will continue. because all those years i never flame you or elfo in public. so bitch stfu and stop acting like a kid. peace again. :)

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

i will start the flame too if you will continue... bitch stfu

This is flaming, what I do is commenting the truth, which hurts a lot from what I can tell.

Also, what exactly did you learn from school? Διαβασε χ γραψε χ??

back to real code:) in pack reworked geoengine, and all known list :) a test server is on for those that they wanna test :)

Elfo will close this project again like Esios and like all other's dudes and hes words are like blah blah i will do and i will share and and... until he makes it/share it he should stfu and this topic needs a clean up.

about absolutpower is one of the most skilled devs i personaly know and i have work with him on l2jhellas and i vouch him, if he said he reworked he means he totaly changed the core of this events actually so i bet for him.

and the guys who drop on him blame that does not share in free version they are big sharers so big that we can open a torrent site.. so relax and let this topic free of spam since hes from the small list that he deserves some respect.

edit the only and i say ONLY guys who will have to say something about the free share is me and boorinio the others should be ignored so... :you serious?:

If you call this skilled then i am sure you have no clue on java and coding http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190787-shareicontable-in-java/

Yeah thats some really cool and amazing skills on coding and programming logic right there

If you call this skilled then i am sure you have no clue on java and coding http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190787-shareicontable-in-java/

Yeah thats some really cool and amazing skills on coding and programming logic right there

thanks elfo :D i do my bests for free shares. :D

Classic Mxc

the fact that he learnt from l2j doesn't mean shit... i got dragged into programming by l2j too and i am graduating Software Engineering school right now...

Are his skills enough to develop l2j features and provide services? ABSOLUT(ely) no pun intended :P .So just stop hating and let him do his job...

As far for elfo, dude you ARE going to close the project (if you are ever going to open it) just the way you did to the numerous other projects, it's the reason you left l2j in the first place and the reason i left too.....

Dude, i got dragged into programming by l2j too, but please watch his last share (icon parser). It's his newest share and it is worth less than fcking shit.

This guy has no clue of programming. Making features in l2 that work doesn't mean nothing, and i'm not the only one supporting this opinion.

Dude, i got dragged into programming by l2j too, but please watch his last share (icon parser). It's his newest share and it is worth less than fcking shit.

This guy has no clue of programming. Making features in l2 that work doesn't mean nothing, and i'm not the only one supporting this opinion.

you will soon understand why i did this shitty share. i wont apologize. when it will happen. i wil post feed back :)

edit: fu ck it i can answer you now. the reason was because when i share your fast aug. i did this shity  too see if someone will delete my share for fast aug. and keep my shity share alive. because you are selling your fast aug. .you-elfo and some others are friends with some mods. i thought that someone will delete my fast aug so if my shity share was alive and fast aug down. I could understand that you just wanna flame. thats it. but ok noone did not delete nothing. :D and the proof:also you bielieve that i can't even make some if checks(equal) or switch and use the propper list? you think tha i dont have brain? and in the worst case if not. you think that i can't google?. so thats it :) anyway stop it :)

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

you will soon understand why i did this shitty share. i wont apologize. when it will happen. i wil post feed back :)

edit: fu ck it i can answer you now. the reason was because when i share your fast aug. i did this shity  too see if someone will delete my share for fast aug. and keep my shity share alive. because you are selling your fast aug. .you-elfo and some others are friends with some mods. i thought that someone will delete my fast aug so if my shity share was alive and fast aug down. I could understand that you just wanna flame. thats it. but ok noone did not delete nothing. :D and the proof:also you bielieve that i can't even make some if checks(equal) or switch and use the propper list? you think tha i dont have brain? and in the worst case if not. you think that i can't google?. so thats it :) anyway stop it :)

Yes, yes, that's DEFINATELY it haha :) Keep going gj. You keep embarrassing yourself and then you'll be crying at skype (i guess that's why you added me when this begun).

Yes, yes, that's DEFINATELY it haha :) Keep going gj. You keep embarrassing yourself and then you'll be crying at skype (i guess that's why you added me when this begun).

nop :) i just did it because i wanna show you my skills to finally stop dad shit. feel free to ask me anything you want about bugs. 

@An4rchy , Tryskell learnt from l2j too :P

btw absolute when i just saw the shared with icons you made , i understood that you have a bad logic. No the code will not crash your server  (we are at 2015 ) , but no one wants hard coded features, etc.

Edited by baslioy