Interlude Pvp Pack!

@An4rchy , Tryskell learnt from l2j too :P

btw absolute when i just saw the shared with icons you made , i understood that you have a bad logic. No the code will not crash your server  (we are at 2015 ) , but no one wants hard coded features, etc.

Tryskell learnt from l2j, but Tryskell did not bother selling pvp packs or sharing icon shits parsers, instead he did the best for him, he made real challenges for himself and he understood in depth java structure and oop. Also, Tryskell spent some time from what i can remember reading online about programming, such as various methods of java library etc.

Tryskell learnt from l2j, but Tryskell did not bother selling pvp packs or sharing icon shits parsers, instead he did the best for him, he made real challenges for himself and he understood in depth java structure and oop. Also, Tryskell spent some time from what i can remember reading online about programming, such as various methods of java library etc.

Yeah tk didn't bother pvp packs but he does (still) sell "off-like" packs it doesn't really matter , also abso gave an explanation why he did that and it is quite satisfying at least for me...Really it doesn't matter there is no reason to comment here unless you are a potential buyer...

Yeah tk didn't bother pvp packs but he does (still) sell "off-like" packs it doesn't really matter , also abso gave an explanation why he did that and it is quite satisfying at least for me...Really it doesn't matter there is no reason to comment here unless you are a potential buyer...

You found his explanation satisfying... I really don't want to comment on that, but i have to. Let's pretend it's the truth (which is NOT), what could he gain through that? First of all, people would realize the inexistent maturity of the guy they were going to buy a pack from. Moving on, if someone who wouldn't really care for the reason behind the comments on his topic, they would just ignore him and his pack, so -money for him. Lastly (but kinda lame if we're speaking for mxc, no offense staff team :) ), making a topic for such a reason(the fake one he 'explained') is kinda like spamming, since there is no point and the share is of no use for the members, which could possibly be punishable.

Also me, you and anyone who has something to say about seller is allowed to comment here. If this wasn't allowed all those writing 'trusted gl', 'gl with your sales skilled' bla bla would have been punished.