@Versus @Frank

Pou eiste re agoria? xronia kai zamania!!!

Kali epitixia, pragmatika to euxomai! An kai dn paizw pleon l2, ton teleutaio kairo mpika se kana 2 servers etsi gia na thimithw ta palia!

Argotera tha mpw sigoura!!!

Pm me to skype  sas :)

@Versus @Frank

Pou eiste re agoria? xronia kai zamania!!!

Kali epitixia, pragmatika to euxomai! An kai dn paizw pleon l2, ton teleutaio kairo mpika se kana 2 servers etsi gia na thimithw ta palia!

Argotera tha mpw sigoura!!!

Pm me to skype  sas :)

Thanks dude! Welcome back!

Today's siege new record: 518 online! Real!

Its not like the old deathwhisper but its a lot better than the current interlude high rate servers.

thats true..its not the legendary server that present us but its a "playable" server at least the first days.I believe that if the things continue like that its gonna close enough soon..

its not the legendary server that present us but its a "playable" server at least the first days.

Welcome to 2015, dunno what you guys expect.. All this was before. I don't know what you would like to see to call any new server "legendary". Explain what do you mean by that word.

Today's counter of private servers is x10 times greater than few years ago. So, guess what.. None server you can call legendary now.

Server is okay but it could be a better. It goes without saying that its the best Interlude High Rate with Customs right now, however it needs some fixes here and there. Also, custom's stats need to be tweaked a little bit. I get 8 more p.attack with draconic armor than with the whisper light set. Population is fine and there's all the time PvP, however clans need more to farm for and also players need a way to get their hand on blessed scrolls. 

3 Bosses are not enough definitely. We need more.

Join the server, its generaly very good.

Server is okay but it could be a better. It goes without saying that its the best Interlude High Rate with Customs right now, however it needs some fixes here and there. Also, custom's stats need to be tweaked a little bit. I get 8 more p.attack with draconic armor than with the whisper light set. Population is fine and there's all the time PvP, however clans need more to farm for and also players need a way to get their hand on blessed scrolls. 

3 Bosses are not enough definitely. We need more.

Join the server, its generaly very good.

what are you talking about? Less bosses more pvps! Less farm areas more pvps!

in the age of 2000-2006 maybe

lmao. lineage 2 came out in 2004. 2006 was c4.

all they have to do is make a larger farm zone and make pvp zone where the bosses are. PvPs all day long.

what are you talking about? Less bosses more pvps! Less farm areas more pvps!

Bosses create MORE pvp if configured properly. Give people a reason to WANT to get them. Set a random respawn window, so that clans will need to camp them leading to long  continuous fights. Set a relatively long respawn time, so that the community will regard them as a rare chance and feel the need to contest them at full force. 

Anyway, I played on this server for like 20 minutes. Logged just because a friend of mine was playing there. Can't say I was disappointed, since I didn't expect anything even close to mediocre anyway. It's just like every childish pvp server where everyone goes at some "pvp area" and randomly fights for no reason at all. There is nothing to earn through pvp. Just pvp count. Totally pointless. 

Edited by Fortuna