L2 Hopzone Is Dead?

Hello guys,

As I was surfing on the Internet (and also on L2 Hopzone forum) I had to face with the unfortunate fact that Hopzone is at the edge of death.

Most of servers have stucked on state either "Pending Approval" or "Deactivated" and their forum was full of questions like "when will you activate my server?" and so on.

Morover the funniest part was when I was checking - these posts had no reply at all.

Are these issues solved recently but without an answer because they are lazy to reply on forum, or really 70-80% of servers are stucked on "approval"?

I am waiting for your opinion guys. Also if not L2 Hopzone which is the most recent and decent topsite nowdays?

L2 Topzone is greedy and it's scamming people.
L2 topzone's owner will not accept your server if he feels so and he hasn't got any traffic at all
Don't spend your money there

L2 Topzone is greedy and it's scamming people.

L2 topzone's owner will not accept your server if he feels so and he hasn't got any traffic at all

Don't spend your money there

okey, thanks for feedback - however Topzone and L2Network works fine for me - atleast the "free services"

but he is talking about l2hopzone

an upcoming netowork is www.l2network.net

admin is a legit guy willing to help and answer all your questions, really fast!
for me is the next upcoming network after hopzone's death...is also provides the vote reward codes etc..

Yeah i know he is talking about Hopzone, but i want to reveal some things about Topzone too
I think the best topsites atm are the new ones Like l2network, because admins are willing to work hard for it,

hopzone for e.g got enough money to not care any more about his topsite, he doesn't even do something about AD Blocker

Good to know these information guys. I really am glad that I have asked you. I was really terrified by the fact that how many negative references Hopzone have nowdays. So do you all think that L2Network is the future? :)

Good to know these information guys. I really am glad that I have asked you. I was really terrified by the fact that how many negative references Hopzone have nowdays. So do you all think that L2Network is the future? :)

nah just another topsite for money the future was and will be jbrazil and topru

I think hopzone now is 98% in autopilot and from time to time they check up on it. But since they changed the design of the site thats when it started going downhill.

I had many issues with activating  a few servers since their policies are not realistic. I've had a couple of brand new servers that got disaproved for the reason it was a double listing or because i had another account allready. How i was supose to promote a brand new server without getting in the newesr section in the front page? And if you use an existing account you cant add more than 1 server anymore. You have to edit the old one and prey to Cthulu people will find it.

Edited by ZaNteR

If hopzone admin would spend atleast 30 minutes a day to review server applications + activate premium accounts, that would be great.

Me, personally had to wait 3weeks+ to get tops not approved because site is deactivated, when sites are 24/7 online because servers have players on it. Never had problems with topzone - you contact admin via skype and he activates the server almost instantly. The sooner something like l2network rises the better, because Kadar has 0 respect for server owners and got too cocky.

Well hopzone is not so dead, this is my awstats in this month:

- http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2/details/99372/L2-Axel 2,548 2,548 - http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/10414/L2AxelPvP.html 1,892 1,892 - http://top.l2jbrasil.com/index.php 458 458

Hopzone bit fake, topzone is the best atm

Also i never had problems with topzone, maybe you should follow rules PAC

Best choice for now is topzone. Also, will show in the future for the l2network.

Edited by 'Baggos'