high five [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

You can check my account and check how long I did play. My account name is Linnoa check it and post here the amount of time that I played aka how long it took me to quit the server. And yeah by not answering or giving ant feedback my posts turn out to be bad for your reputation, but if you took your time to give feedback on what I've posted you could have the chance to shine and prosper in result of which you'd get a few players in return. ;)

Whatever I really don't care anymore you're proving yourself more and more worthless to get any answer from me, telling me to go check your account to show how proud you are for nearly not playing yet coming here to cry about top gear being too hard to achieve while there are already many people with it just proves your stupidity, please stop replying to my topic you're wasting my precious time.

Whatever I really don't care anymore you're proving yourself more and more worthless to get any answer from me, telling me to go check your account to show how proud you are for nearly not playing yet coming here to cry about top gear being too hard to achieve while there are already many people with it just proves your stupidity, please stop replying to my topic you're wasting my precious time.

The online counter speaks for itself. 

easy servers easy die :D thats why some servers are just little hard to get items .. not to be dead in 2-3 weeks bro ;)

i was on l2ovc.com when it was interlude (im torch) i played there like 3-4 weeks .. i didnt had am with 9-11h playing 

So this is how a person that administrate a so called "successfull" server speaks to his community? Laughable. As stated in my previous posts your server is full of bugs that prevent people having a fair gameplay, and your incompetence of fixing those bugs will lead to a dead-to-be server really soon. Once you start listening to your "players" you might have success in managing a server. You should seriously look into some of those instead of doing non-sense events and ignore the critiques about the server, that i actually tried to be objective and point out what's preventing you from having a good server to play on.

that's answer for you emerald. that's why no1 post anything on you forum because you delete post and ban users for bad opinions. you're arogant and you're way too much conviced about your skills/server. 2nd season (if 1 motnh lifetime of server can be called season) and you do still same crap. that's why you have 50 online instead of 400 you expected. i can bet that season 2 will survice maybe 1 or 2 weeks more than 1st.

define "bad opinions", saying so many bad stuff but not telling anything on how to change it to be good isn't considered an opinion at all, and I ban only if the guy starts to talk like trash.

And this is the excact same post you made some pages back on this very same topic and I gave the exact same response, so I don't get what did you just tried to achieve? "bump" your post? because the answer hasn't changed.

And finally stop following my thread if you hate it so much, all of your posts are made only on my topic and all are filled with hate are you serious? perheps its time to go somewhere else? like 90% of the people who reply to this topic.

define "bad opinions", saying so many bad stuff but not telling anything on how to change it to be good isn't considered an opinion at all, and I ban only if the guy starts to talk like trash.

And this is the excact same post you made some pages back on this very same topic and I gave the exact same response, so I don't get what did you just tried to achieve? "bump" your post? because the answer hasn't changed.

And finally stop following my thread if you hate it so much, all of your posts are made only on my topic and all are filled with hate are you serious? perheps its time to go somewhere else? like 90% of the people who reply to this topic.

Doesn't that ring a bell to you? That changes must be made, there are so many suggestions on what you should work here, that if you change all of them it'll probably take you a week to do all of them. That's what i tried to let you know in the first time, that you need to change a few things in order to provide a better gameplay, but nah, you were like: who r you to tell me, go to another server, you're bad, you know shit. Think about it :)

Goddess, playing the server for 1 minute and complaining that getting S84 is hard IS NOT A SUGGESTION.

I complained mostly for the unbalanced PvP, when the heroes in 1 party get 2 healers, and meanwhile the other faction has no healer at all, and they just go and camp spawn location, that's like the funniest PvP ever, also you  cannot escape until the map ends, because you're not allowed to log out during that period, also you're under eternal Zerker's stun, just because they are on 98% land rate and 0seconds of cooldown. All this lead to a hard time gettin ur gear, so, yeah that's how things goes.