thank you!

He offer good services and cheap. 

thnx :)

Took advertise, had great traffic.

KIU ;)

best customer! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Some new updates for facebook section only

Facebook post likes: 2.200 10 euro only!
post shares: 250 : 10euro
100 auto comments: 5 euro
100 custom comments: 10 euro
100 5 star facbeook reviews: 10 eurp

Edited by MrPro*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello dear customers,
I would like to announce you that i finally provide facebook fanpage likes !NON DROP! the price is 10€ per 1k facebook fan page likes! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took his services , very good and ofc trusted!!!

Thank you a lot , I would like to announce my new price for facebook likes : 9 euro per 1.000 !!!

• 3 weeks later...

What I can offer you by being your guide ?

1) I can give you a TOP list of sites that you would be good if you advertise your server there.
2) I can give you a text with keywords ( English or Russian ) for Google Ad Words or Yandex
3) I can make your Facebook Page with the correct settings to attract more Lineage 2 community

4) I can show you the correct settings to boost your Lineage 2 Posts via Facebook and attracting the most possible amount of the Lineage 2 community
5) I can help you with forum by making the right events and making your forum much more active 
6) I can help you by being a Moderator in Forum or in Facebook Page and helping the community with their questions ( I know Russian , English , Greek )
7) I can daily you inform you about your "enemies" other projects that can harm you , if they are going good or not and why , who will join them and much more 
8 ) I can teach you ways of how destroying your enemies that can harm you by taking your community ( deleting Facebook Page , Twith Channel , Closing his Paypal Account and more )
9) I can help you by making balance in your server
10) In general i can teach you how to make the right server !