Is There Anyone Who Would Like To Try Out My Antibot?

Hello. I would like to go forward and test my new anticheat system for l2 with someone owning even a small server, just for some beta tests, to see if it throws false positives, if it runs good on other people computers. I assure the client sided module is very strong, it blocks all popular bots, debuggers, it's equipped in mechanisms detecting packet inejction, engine function calls, it blocks generaly the ways bots are working. I would share the client mod for tests. I do not expect money or anything, all i want is to test the anticheat in real situation.

Greetz

Do you want screenshot of antibot icon? :D The INSIDE is important, the tons of checks, yesterday i rewrote protocol core its very good. I will list the features and post them soon

People stick to popular and tested antibots (broken lameguard showing it best), knowing it will perform well even on shitty pc's and won't flag innocent people just for virused pc. Tbh in place of anyone running successful server i wouldn't risk getting such problems (running not well tested soft on production environment) just to remove x% of bots, also L2 privs nowadays focus on "1month fun and wipe" loop, so admins doesn't really care (that much) about bots as far as legits pay the bills and doesn't cry about it.

Because of that, I suggest you to invest your knowledge and time into own bot, it will be easier to get users.

Maybe, maybe thats true but i still would like to give it a try.

Antibots like Lameguard or CliExt are blocking tower, walker, l2net and thats all... Lameguard was last updated in january 2013.... Adrenaline is a perfect example of new bot - its nothing complicated, its mechanism is simple as any other bot, but sloppy "anti-devs" do not modify their protection schemes

My anticheat offers handful of features, written by experienced cheater and reverser myself.

-strong antidebug. You cant dig in process or analyze the program live with debuggers, it has tons of hidden tricks
-blocks ways the bots are working, blockin all the popular bots, detects intruder code, attempts of function calls or packet injection
-changed protocol and packet encryption
-ability to customize, can add custom game packets, heartbeats etc
-Hardware ID check
-prevents threads from being suspended
-implements temporary and perma bans
-strong obfuscation preventing from analyzing sensitive code areas
-customized protocol core, i rewrote whole mechanism of generating packets
-anti hook
-anti patch

-box limitation on client side (with HWID check you can implement it on server side for total security)
-simple launcher

I am still developing it. I can say it really is worth giving a try :)

Everything is bypassable. I made it very hard to bypass, and speakin about server side check i meant i can add some packet on login with hwid data to check how many clients from this hwid are connected

And to AlmostGood,  dont u think l2 doesnt need new bot? Adrenaline is good especially when old uprotected version got released

Edited by Szakalaka

Everything is bypassable. I made it very hard to bypass, and speakin about server side check i meant i can add some packet on login with hwid data to check how many clients from this hwid are connected

i would give it a try, i should do the core part right?

Sure, we can talk on skype. I got plenty of time and will. The most important part is to be synchronized. First thing i'd like to do would be to add custom packet encryption, modify login scheme a bit to trick OOG bots, then go for something more fancy

Sure, we can talk on skype. I got plenty of time and will. The most important part is to be synchronized. First thing i'd like to do would be to add custom packet encryption, modify login scheme a bit to trick OOG bots, then go for something more fancy

im a not so much skilled with java but i got the right guys add my skype ayami-ewpvp i think i can help you 

Glad to hear that people are interested. I already got 4 of you, so its hard to choose, but given fact that i started development with h5 client, i would prefer someone from h5.