About Greeks Kids

Ayami-

Just stop complaining when you find something hard and fight it fucking lamers! Cigarretes and frappe or wth is called! The country of lazyness

:-D :-D :-D

Edited by Ayami-
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just stop complaining when you find something hard and fight it fucking lamers! Cigarretes and frappe or wth is called! The country of lazyness

Little kid, make me a favor next time before you start typing anything thing of it first.

Also, if you have no idea what's happening don't bother posting anything like that again.

Afterall , are i see you are from JP so what could you know ?

JP is a country full of nerds , the only could thing that came out of there was the art of drifting nothing else.

If this is too lame for you , then suicide it will help you.

Cheers.

We dont know it to work 20 hours per day for one bread....

-2 because a guy give a opinion about us?

Relax guys.. some of them are true...

Cool kids.. and prove just the opposite if you can..

+1 for the kids..

Edited by 'Baggos'

-2 because a guy give a opinion about us?

Relax guys.. some of them are true...

Cool kids.. and prove just the opposite if you can..

+1 for the kids..

Its not bad t tell ur opinion ofc.Its bad when u tell ur opinion and laugh when u dont know how exactly the situation is...if someone love his country he dont want to listen any bullshit for his countrt thats why the -1

Its not bad t tell ur opinion ofc.Its bad when u tell ur opinion and laugh when u dont know how exactly the situation is...if someone love his country he dont want to listen any bullshit for his countrt thats why the -1

Is not about love for the country.. I love my country and let it be as shit is.. But we have democracy.. Is just a opinion...

I was not referring to reputation ..

I was talking about salaries, unemployed people, etc.

i confused with quote.. sorry!

But what matter have wages in this topic?

I do not want to talk to who is to blame for all this.. i have tired of discussing with the same things.

Anyway mate..

Edited by 'Baggos'

Ειναι ασχημο οταν καποιος λεει το παραμικρο για την χωρα σου εσυ απλα να κανεις σαν να μην συμβαινει τιποτα...παπαγαλακια τον μμε ειναι οτι τους πλασαρουνε αυτα λενε αρα καταλαβατε τι πλασαρουνε στον κοσμο για εμας αν και νομιζω πως ο συγγεκριμενος δεν ειναι απο τζαπαν οπως λεει λιγο δυσκολο που ξερει τον φραπε για παραδειγμα...Τεσπα απλα το κακο ειναι οτι ερχεται καποιος και λεει ασχημα πραγματα για την χωρα σου.Για πανε για παραδειγμα εσυ στην τουρκια και κανε το ιδιο...

Π.Σ Wrong topic that was for gr spam topic buti confused cause i am not on pc sorry again

Edited by Dante44®

love you ayami.. <3 if you dont know about him dont talk for him ;) .

its just a opinion. everyone have a opinion. so calm your tits..

with love.

Ειναι ασχημο οταν καποιος λεει το παραμικρο για την χωρα σου εσυ απλα να κανεις σαν να μην συμβαινει τιποτα...παπαγαλακια τον μμε ειναι οτι τους πλασαρουνε αυτα λενε αρα καταλαβατε τι πλασαρουνε στον κοσμο για εμας αν και νομιζω πως ο συγγεκριμενος δεν ειναι απο τζαπαν οπως λεει λιγο δυσκολο που ξερει τον φραπε για παραδειγμα...Τεσπα απλα το κακο ειναι οτι ερχεται καποιος και λεει ασχημα πραγματα για την χωρα σου.Για πανε για παραδειγμα εσυ στην τουρκια και κανε το ιδιο...

Ο μόνος λόγος που έδωσα έκβαση στο θέμα και απάντησα, είναι επειδή σπουδάζει εδώ. Γι'αυτό και λέω πως έχει δικαίωμα γνώμης.. Ότι λέει βλέπει φίλε.. Αλλιώς δεν νομίζω ότι ο τύπος θα είχε ανοίξει αυτό εδώ.

Μπορεί και να είναι τύπισσα και να γουστάρει κανέναν Ελληναρά και αυτός κάνει τα δικά του.. χαχα.. Ποιος ξέρει..

Πάντως, προσωπικά εγώ δεν βλέπω ειδήσεις, δεν θέλω να "κοιμάμαι" από την προπαγάνδα. Έχω δική μου γνώμη, και όχι αυτοί που λένε στις ειδήσεις.

Ήρθε ένας γνωστός μου προχθές και άρχισε να λέει ότι σκατά άκουγε στις ειδήσεις σχετικά με το τι θα γίνει αν πάμε στην δραχμή, και λόγια που ακούει από τον χωριάτη αφεντικό του.

Αηδίασα ακούγοντας 23 χρονών παιδί να μου κουβεντιάζει λόγια που ακούει, χωρίς να έχει δική του γνώμη...

Αυτή είναι η νεολαία του 2015.. Βόλτες στα καφέ, και γνώμη από καναπέ...

[ENG] Sorry for my translate.. is really bad.

I personally do not see the news, I do not want to i "sleep" by the propaganda. I have my own opinion, and not who they say on the news.

Came an acquaintance of mine the other day and started saying that shit was listening to the news about what will happen if we go to the drachma.

I was disgusted listening a 23 year old child to speak with words they hear, without his own opinion...

This is the youth of 2015.. Walks on coffee, and feedback from the couch...

Edited by 'Baggos'

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • When I was in a similar situation, I found that using a VPS was a great option for affordable hosting. It's not completely free, but it's usually much cheaper than dedicated servers and provides enough resources for testing purposes.
    • 24 Hours for NEW WORLD 5000x https://x5000.l2focus.com/    JOIN BEST PVP COMUNITY DISCORD FOR INFORMATIONS: https://discord.com/invite/L2Focus
  • Topics