About Greeks Kids

Ayami-

You dont have to work for 20 hours per day.

Just fight for your country, dont let your "masters" ruin you

i dont care for the -2 , still greeks cant accept the truth and they just punished me here .. Like you punish me, punish also the rest guys that destroy your lifes

Good bye!

i study here , and 2 guys left from uni cause a fucking exersice 

Then you tell me that you arent lazy or nonsense.. I used to love greece, lol guys seems that you all got depression and panic get over it and wake up... SHEEPS

i study here , and 2 guys left from uni cause a fucking exersice 

Then you tell me that you arent lazy or nonsense.. I used to love greece, lol guys seems that you all got depression and panic get over it and wake up... SHEEPS

because 2 guys left the university cause form exersice thats not mean nothing that 2 guys are not All the Greek peoples here in country.

U must learn something in the university i dont know the reason but the most people there are like that 2 guys...I dont know why

All this, only useless opinions will bring.

Keep your opinions to yourself. You will not find something with this topic.

Almost here on forum most is 15-18 years old...

Edited by 'Baggos'

About the university part, here in greece as in most countries teenagers want to have fun.

They do not focus on studying because there's a big difference in education between greece and other countries.

In greece kindergarden - high school and EVEN university education is FREE, on the contrary with other countries.

And that's why they haven't learn to appreciate this oportunity(not all of them, but most of them), by your point of view you can describe it as lazyness.

(edit: even msc, ph.D is free)

Edited by Voqus

About the university part, here in greece as in most countries teenagers want to have fun.

They do not focus on studying because there's a big difference in education between greece and other countries.

In greece kindergarden - high school and EVEN university education is FREE, on the contrary with other countries.

And that's why they haven't learn to appreciate this oportunity(not all of them, but most of them), by your point of view you can describe it as lazyness.

honestly, i am on a paid but i have this year free (cause i passed some exams) 

They left FROM A PAID!! 

thats why i flame greeks, no money, no respect on their family and shitty minds...

thats why!

honestly, i am on a paid but i have this year free (cause i passed some exams) 

They left FROM A PAID!! 

thats why i flame greeks, no money, no respect on their family and shitty minds...

thats why!

On that matter, i suffer along with you. Not too long ago i was paid to write an application for someone who was attending to a college here in greece(paid university degree) while they had every knowledge they needed, he just didn't pay any attention to his classes.

But not all of them are like that, keep in mind that many bright people in history(whatever part of it you want to refer to) were greeks.

On that matter, i suffer along with you. Not too long ago i was paid to write an application for someone who was attending to a college here in greece(paid university degree) while they had every knowledge they needed, he just didn't pay any attention to his classes.

But not all of them are like that, keep in mind that many bright people in history(whatever part of it you want to refer to) were greeks.

of course, i love greeks, got also plenty of friends .... And it is just makes me sad, yea not all are on this.. Also , about weed.. Yea i smoke too some shits but damn you guys start from morning till the next morning :P maybe thats the problem hahaha

I've never smoked weed, and never will. Cigarettes i've smoked, addicted, and quitted for life.

Most people 18-20+ smoke just because they started to smoke at some age just to look cool or for the fun of it, and eventually turned into a bad habbit.