About Greeks Kids

Ayami-

I've never smoked weed, and never will. Cigarettes i've smoked, addicted, and quitted for life.

Most people 18-20+ smoke just because they started to smoke at some age just to look cool or for the fun of it, and eventually turned into a bad habbit.

well dont compare weed with ciggarete, if you are too tired got plenty to do yea.. dont smoke weed

but if you are happy and need also to relax get some.. You greeks smoke that shit even when you are about to die :D

You obviously got logic, most of here got some logic.... i expect many more to get that logic..

well dont compare weed with ciggarete, if you are too tired got plenty to do yea.. dont smoke weed

but if you are happy and need also to relax get some.. You greeks smoke that shit even when you are about to die :D

You obviously got logic, most of here got some logic.... i expect many more to get that logic..

because they are too youngs and think okay now we are in university far away from our houses lets smoke weed everyday stay out at night untill the morning and etc...

Not all the greeks do thats...The most of the people who do that they are the people who grow up really tight...What i mean the family dont let them to do many things and now they believe ohh we are free now to do whatever we want...

Sorry for bad english

Just stop complaining when you find something hard and fight it fucking lamers! Cigarretes and frappe or wth is called! The country of lazyness

:-D :-D :-D

A Greek qqing for lazy Greeks, OKAY

Little kid, make me a favor next time before you start typing anything thing of it first.

Also, if you have no idea what's happening don't bother posting anything like that again.

Afterall , are i see you are from JP so what could you know ?

JP is a country full of nerds , the only could thing that came out of there was the art of drifting nothing else.

If this is too lame for you , then suicide it will help you.

Cheers.

Best english skills i've ever seen :gusta:

A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A GREEK  :not bad:

nice fail anncoumets noob i join to your server and i destroy them with hack w8 me

u forgot the KID in that...

A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A GREEK  :not bad:

nice fail anncoumets noob i join to your server and i destroy them with hack w8 me

Don't judge everyone because of some examples.

seriously there are exceptions, but their behavior just drives me crazy... GREEKS USED TO BE THE SMARTEST RACE.. WTF HAPPEND

Once again, you don't have to judge everyone because of some examples. ;)

Japan .. what is that? ahh yes is the country who do not have even army ... because they was with Hitler .. YOU DO NOT HAVE OPINION MATE .. AMERICA TOOK IT FROM YOU .. before 20 years

Japan .. what is that? ahh yes is the country who do not have even army ... because they was with Hitler .. YOU DO NOT HAVE OPINION MATE .. AMERICA TOOK IT FROM YOU .. before 20 years

seriously you think i am japanese? And yes no army , just buttons  :happyforever: i am not offensive for greeks but for  greek kids let me fix my title too

Edited by Ayami-

Can't even debate with most of the Greeks posting in this thread.Their arguements are that of a 12y old or that of 20y old φραπέλληνας.

edit:the English attempts makes it even more pitiful.  :poker face:

Edited by Eagle_Eye