New Bug Duplicate Freya / Hi5

kaiserxd

Hello everyone, today I bring to you a new bug that is taking 98% of Lineage 2 servers, is a simple bug, this video teaches the player how to do it however if the server has protection against hacker process, simply use the system explorer you find on various websites ...

note: 98% of Freya / High Five servers have this bug, I could already solve it on my server with the help of l2jserver, so I hope you aprontem much: D

good go to the video

how he is using same account?

i see , one letter is different! maybe other lang? but my client allow me use only "legal" chars! ( english )

i see , one letter is different! maybe other lang? but my client allow me use only "legal" chars! ( english )

its one patch only u can use whatever u want its client Side 

just grab a sharp system, has many the net :)

hmm i dont think it will work on l2jreunion!

if you ever made it, pm me!

Edited by `NeverMore

of course it doesnt work on l2j high five stable.

Only on freya or lower may work

I once made freya on latest l2j revision of freya and i waked up with someone taking million of coins and giving to everyone...

Edited by Karasu

of course it doesnt work on l2j high five stable.

Only on freya or lower may work

I once made freya on latest l2j revision of freya and i waked up with someone taking million of coins and giving to everyone...

in servers updated with l2jserver from 6th June 2014 this bug does not catch because it was the date the patch was applied, but in previous revisions works perfectly ...

in servers updated with l2jserver from 6th June 2014 this bug does not catch because it was the date the patch was applied, but in previous revisions works perfectly ...

thanks for guide, il try my self soon.

• 4 weeks later...

cara por favor me ajude, eu fazia esse bug normalmente, mais agora faço e quando vou depositar o item na warehouse, mandar por trade ou mailbox não vai o item,me ajude.

Bro please help me, I did this bug normally, but now I do and when I put the item in the warehouse, by sending trade or mailbox will not the item, help me.