Wts Adena/items L2Citadel Hbx5

Very tempted to also pm the GM the name of your selling toons you trade me in the past, they can cross reference ANY account your HWID/IP/MAC has logged into and will ban it. So you lose all of it.... OVER trying to scam me after some successful trades because this is the bigger of the trades?

:O i still can not understand why the fak u act like a crazy biatch without reason.... told u allready once DONT SPAM my fking topic !!

1)my skype name is not adenaseller and btw its my main not one that i made only for some trades

2) is it so hard friends and guys that i know quit server and give me their gear for sell so i have to repost??? (btw i am reseller)

3) GTFO MONKEY  !!!

Excuse me, I fuking renamed you to Adena Seller....

Look at my screenshots, it shows your name you fuckwit, people who have "TRADED" with you, will know you are, if you still want to try bullshit, here is more proof:

proof3.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cif83wsw1hzmnl/proof3.PNG?dl=0

YOUR REAL NAME: nikos kazas

Only know this because I traded with you a few times before your final Scam.

Here is a screenshot of the payments that were made via paypal to this scamming "SCRUB"

proof2.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u17txetqmtw29ij/proof2.PNG?dl=0

Also, you are kinda stupid thinking you can fool me, I work as a CIsco network engineer, if it wasn't illegal and too risky for me, I would have fucking taken my money back my own ways and also compensation from you, considering I know all the information I need to bypass your security. You are just lucky I am more about the principal of a dishonest fuck like you rather than the money.

Edited by VegasUK

Excuse me, I fuking renamed you to Adena Seller....

Look at my screenshots, it shows your name you fuckwit, people who have "TRADED" with you, will know you are, if you still want to try bullshit, here is more proof:

proof3.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cif83wsw1hzmnl/proof3.PNG?dl=0

Only know this because I traded with you a few times before your final Scam.

Here is a screenshot of the payments that were made via paypal to this scamming "SCRUB"

proof2.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u17txetqmtw29ij/proof2.PNG?dl=0

Also, you are kinda stupid thinking you can fool me, I work as a CIsco network engineer, if it wasn't illegal and too risky for me, I would have fucking taken my money back my own ways and also compensation from you, considering I know all the information I need to bypass your security. You are just lucky I am more about the principal of a dishonest fuck like you rather than the money.

Bann him

I am willing to show my skype history and Paypal history through Teamviewer in real time incase you think its photoshop. He has this Skype  username listed in his Maxcheaters profile, he can't deny its his skype.... so the next thing I guess is to proove it isn't photoshop? LOL you really are getting low/desperate for excuses.

Like i said, i want this peice of shit scammer banned at all costs, once he is banned from here, he will be banned in game. I will make sure of that.

Edited by VegasUK

I am willing to show my skype history and Paypal history through Teamviewer in real time incase you think its photoshop. He has this Skype  username listed in his Maxcheaters profile, he can't deny its his skype.... so the next thing I guess is to proove it isn't photoshop? LOL you really are getting low/desperate for excuses.

Like i said, i want this peice of shit scammer banned at all costs, once he is banned from here, he will be banned in game. I will make sure of that.

just open dispute on paypal, even if he withdrew cash from paypal it will got to minus balance and you will get it back with no effort.

Then paypal will make sure he will pay them what he scammed ;)