Hostchefs

L2Release

1323642517223.gif

Damn Gurl!! You got me!!

1) You've rent a dedi, so what?

2) You don't have a server because you're not a developer yourself

3) You're looking for a developer to code a server for you

4) If the server succeeds and has unique and cool features (which I doubt, but let's imagine it) your files will be stolen and sold to someone else

5) If you haven't got scammed yet, then.. let me tell you that HostChefs chooses only "PRO" people whom packs succeeded.. so guess where you belong

You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

Rabindranath Tagore

Its true or not i dont know it.. im just sayin my opinion because i know the topic owner.. just this only..

maybe im wrong maybe im right. i dont care :P . im saying my opinion. democracy we have :P

You can simply read their privacy policy and the terms of use and you will understand how they care about your server.

I prefer to stay away from 'kids'. Whether you like it or not, HostChefs is not trusted.

Btw, 'Classic Ninja'? I don't even know you, lol.

you dont know me i know you ;) .

Ok, forget the author. What about the other cases that he was proven again to be untrusted? Just check Stacy's post.

thats why if someone want to scam me i will protect my files ;) . if you know what i mean. and for sure you are right. because you maybe know something more..

Ninja i and few more ppl talked with facts, so take care for ur upcoming project.

thanks a lot bro. i will take care for all. ;) . im member here since 2008 and i know some ppls :P . im not so active the last years but i know what happens :P

So true...

x2

That's why I won't ever take a dedi or w/e from a reseller. Directly from a company, all the way.

x2

That's why I won't ever take a dedi or w/e from a reseller. Directly from a company, all the way.

You will have same problems with any company sometimes... This is the truth..

Edited by Vince*

You will have same problems with any company sometimes... This is the truth..

Serious company won't busy about you and what you are doing there, while they have X customers..

Well, I don't know what happened there, but I know Stathinho for years and I'm dealing with him in daily basis for months and I can only say he's legit since our very first business and I know other people who worked with him as well, without any issues at all. 

You guys should chill and try to find a solution without all that drama.

May I kindly ask what's wrong with them?

You don't take any responsibility after you get the money, you don't provide any warranty about your services... what else? You simply leave the clients on their own after you get their money...

You don't take any responsibility after you get the money, you don't provide any warranty about your services... what else? You simply leave the clients on their own after you get their money...

Well, I can say for sure, that you haven't ordered ANY service from us!!

Besides, that's what every company does, isn't it?

Serious company won't busy about you and what you are doing there, while they have X customers..

Yes but when Owner of company have got "aggresive" behavior to customer then he lose his customers... So what's the point of running a company when your behavior isn't suitable for this kind of business.?

Yes but when Owner of company have got "aggresive" behavior to customer then he lose his customers... So what's the point of running a company when your behavior isn't suitable for this kind of business.?

When I have X customers, I wouldn't mind to lose a customer like that. Still X-1... Not a big deal!

Plus, (remember that) not all customers are good for a company! ;)

When I have X customers, I wouldn't mind to lose a customer like that. Still X-1... Not a big deal!

Plus, (remember that) not all customers are good for a company! ;)

This.. He don't get the point, heh..

Look at ovh.. They give a shit basically for some random guy.. :)

Anyway, I had a vps from him few years ago and everything was fine. Ofc, if you want to "protect" your work, you should buy directly from a company, so you are more "safe", sure they won't leak your files :)

1) You've rent a dedi, so what?

2) You don't have a server because you're not a developer yourself

3) You're looking for a developer to code a server for you

4) If the server succeeds and has unique and cool features (which I doubt, but let's imagine it) your files will be stolen and sold to someone else

5) If you haven't got scammed yet, then.. let me tell you that HostChefs chooses only "PRO" people whom packs succeeded.. so guess where you belong

Actually not my business but you tell us that gevor or how is that guy uses good and successed files? Nobody has those files and just go straight to main companies stop using resellers