Hostchefs

L2Release

Those guys are scammers Stathinho and FirefoxAurora they work together in HostChefs they scammed me Server Files/Source of L2Pride when I had saved in their dedicated servers after that they closed the machine ...

FORGET TO ADD...

this guy has no company he just bought a domain + hosting and then he buy Dedicated Machines at OVH and then broke it same with hosting etc... this guy is a fail person who tried to success but failed.

Edited by Azzazel

Those guys are scammers Stathinho and FirefoxAurora they work together in HostChefs they scammed me Server Files/Source of L2Pride when I had saved in their dedicated servers after that they closed the machine ...

FORGET TO ADD...

this guy has no company he just bought a domain + hosting and then he buy Dedicated Machines at OVH and then broke it same with hosting etc... this guy is a fail person who tried to success but failed.

FirefoxAurora, can i have proofs of who i scammed?

FirefoxAurora, can i have proofs of who i scammed?

Don't be a jerk you work to Stathis or HostChefs w/e 

your name is George Koulouridhs hostchef designer you scammed me a host+domain.. 

FORGET TO ADD...

FirefoxAurora is from the most clean persons that I have seen ever here. I Cant believe that this guy has scammed you. It cant be true, maybe  stathinho scammed you but Aurora isnot scamming and thats for sure since he is professional on whats he is doing and he doesnt represent a one-person company.

Get some proofs before saying someone scammer because its not something normal.

your name is George Koulouridhs hostchef designer you scammed me a host+domain.. 

Yeap, my name is George Koulouridhs and sorry am not the Designer of HostChefs.

I scammed your host plus the domain? Really?

I bought the domain and the host was on my host ( Wich i had on HostChefs )

Proofs : http://prntscr.com/60e17u

The domain was parked on subdomain wich is deleted when i left that company cause Stathinio went to scam an X Amount from friend-customer (i cant tell his name but if he will see this topic for sure he will reply)

Also Azzazel dont dudge with me cause you know i havent touch your files from your dedicated!

Edit : fixed a wrong typo

Edited by FirefoxAurora

Without proofs how can you say that George scam you?? If you had proofs all would be clear i think.. But without these your reply to this topic is useless..

Yeap, my name is George Koulouridhs and sorry am not the Designer of HostChefs.

I scammed your host plus the domain? Really?

I bought the domain and the host was on my host ( Wich i had on HostChefs )

Proofs : http://prntscr.com/60e17u

The domain was parked on subdomain wich is deleted when i left that company cause Stathinio went to scam an X Amount from friend-customer (i cant tell his name but if he will see this topic for sure he will reply)

Also Azzazel dont dudge with me cause you know i havent touch your files from your dedicated!

Edit : fixed a wrong typo

If you didn't scam me then why shouldn't you give me back the domain.... 

1) You've rent a dedi, so what?

2) You don't have a server because you're not a developer yourself

3) You're looking for a developer to code a server for you

4) If the server succeeds and has unique and cool features (which I doubt, but let's imagine it) your files will be stolen and sold to someone else

5) If you haven't got scammed yet, then.. let me tell you that HostChefs chooses only "PRO" people whom packs succeeded.. so guess where you belong

+++++++++++

If you didn't scam me then why shouldn't you give me back the domain.... 

Cause you didnt paid?

I Cant scam someone when he didnt paid :S

I didn't know we had so many haters!

Or they aren't haters, but customers who are not satisfied with the services we provide...

But anyway, why have we extended this matter so much? You don't like me or the service? GTFO (sounds so cool)

FirefoxAurora, used (past simple) to work for HostChefs! He doesn't anymore!

FORGET TO ADD...

Keep hating, crying and believing! If I am not mistaken you were the one who was crying when we called you on Skype.

I am still waiting you in Greece though, big balls guy!

Oh and let me rephrase this "I Cant scam someone when he didnt paid :S". That actually means, that when you don't pay, you have no authority of claiming that something is yours, considering that you are hosted for FREE by us.

The main problem, I guess has been solved, so ms. Stacy Doll try to be a bit useful once and do me a favour by locking this thread.

I didn't know we had so many haters!

Or they aren't haters, but customers who are not satisfied with the services we provide...

But anyway, why have we extended this matter so much? You don't like me or the service? GTFO (sounds so cool)

FirefoxAurora, used (past simple) to work for HostChefs! He doesn't anymore!

Keep hating, crying and believing! If I am not mistaken you were the one who was crying when we called you on Skype.

I am still waiting you in Greece though, big balls guy!

Oh and let me rephrase this "I Cant scam someone when he didnt paid :S". That actually means, that when you don't pay, you have no authority of claiming that something is yours, considering that you are hosted for FREE by us.

The main problem, I guess has been solved, so ms. Stacy Doll try to be a bit useful once and do me a favour by locking this thread.

You really believe in that, don't you?