Hostchefs

L2Release

You can lie as much as you wish!

I really enjoy it :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

why u destroy people servers?

Dont believe those kids.. i have buy dedi from this guy and nothing happend.. The guy who posted those photos is a scammer and its openning every time new servers.. with fails pack.. before some years i was ready to open a server with him but never happend because i understand that he was ready to scam me..

https://www.facebook.com/gevorakos?fref=tsfacebook profile.

gevorakospro skype...

GG BB Gevor. Sry about this but you deserve it..

Dont believe those kids.. i have buy dedi from this guy and nothing happend.. The guy who posted those photos is a scammer and its openning every time new servers.. with fails pack.. before some years i was ready to open a server with him but never happend because i understand that he was ready to scam me..

gevorakospro skype...

So what? I also heard from a friend of me negative words for HostChefs... And i believe him... Everyone is looking for money nowadays... So isn't impossible....

So what? I also heard from a friend of me negative words for HostChefs... And i believe him... Everyone is looking for money nowadays... So isn't impossible....

do everything you want.. im just my personal opinion. i have a machine from HostChefs and all are OK!. and very good support and all fine. And im the only one who never trust people from internet. because its more risky than all the other ways..

gevorakospro skype...

Just shut it man. You have been absent for long, as long as you do not know what's going on just don't talk.

HostChefs is ran by some skid.

do everything you want.. im just my personal opinion. i have a machine from HostChefs and all are OK!. and very good support and all fine. And im the only one who never trust people from internet. because its more risky than all the other ways..

1) You've rent a dedi, so what?

2) You don't have a server because you're not a developer yourself

3) You're looking for a developer to code a server for you

4) If the server succeeds and has unique and cool features (which I doubt, but let's imagine it) your files will be stolen and sold to someone else

5) If you haven't got scammed yet, then.. let me tell you that HostChefs chooses only "PRO" people whom packs succeeded.. so guess where you belong

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

Classic Ninja. Ok man. we will see it.. Have you order from that company(?)?? have you even do a deal with those "kids"?

i dont know him. and isn't my friend or something. Im just a customer. But i believe all this is a fail. and because i know those guys who report him. Gevor i a scammer. And have scam a lot o people. Open and close server every week.. So why to believe him?? (im talking about my self because i know him)

1) You've rent a dedi, so what?

2) You don't have a server because you're not a developer yourself

3) You're looking for a developer to code a server for you

4) If the server succeeds and has unique and cool features (which I doubt, but let's imagine it) your files will be stolen and sold to someone else

5) If you haven't got scammed yet, then.. let me tell you that HostChefs chooses only "PRO" people whom packs succeeded.. so guess where you belong

So true...

So true...

Its true or not i dont know it.. im just sayin my opinion because i know the topic owner.. just this only..

maybe im wrong maybe im right. i dont care :P . im saying my opinion. democracy we have :P

Classic Ninja. Ok man. we will see it.. Have you order from that company(?)?? have you even do a deal with those "kids"?

i dont know him. and isn't my friend or something. Im just a customer. But i believe all this is a fail. and because i know those guys who report him. Gevor i a scammer. And have scam a lot o people. Open and close server every week.. So why to believe him?? (im talking about my self because i know him)

I prefer to stay away from 'kids'. Whether you like it or not, HostChefs is not trusted.

Btw, 'Classic Ninja'? I don't even know you, lol.

Its true or not i dont know it.. im just sayin my opinion because i know the topic owner.. just this only..

maybe im wrong maybe im right. i dont care :P . im saying my opinion. democracy we have :P

Ok, forget the author. What about the other cases that he was proven again to be untrusted? Just check Stacy's post.

Ninja i and few more ppl talked with facts, so take care for ur upcoming project.

Edited by Stacy Doll