who cares how i look on mxc where only 5% players know my projects fag----- fag---ttt. noones cares about your humble opinion about me except those 12 years kids that goes hand in hand and dance on fire.  " ebolation & his group and mucho mucho  more fag--- " that dont mind their business and still think this is just a game where only flame exists ,fuktards

The players support the projects on their will not because they dont know who may be the owner.  It is definetely not your problem  :happyforever:

Succesfull Lineage 2 servers is composed by experienced/same owners. New owners never success ,in case you didnt knew that ,youre still a baby!

As for high rate HIGH FIVE pvp server, lasting 1 month is all it can do these days! even midrates with 1k online dont last more than 2-3 months. ,its is definetely not my problem or my concern as im always taking care of server and punishing the randoms like you. now gtfo   :rage:  or what?

Typical romo.

What point from i dont give a single fvck about u and ur weekly servers,i just wondered why u rage on every single topic.

Before throwing trash from ur mouth ,think a bit.How many times i've talked to u?This is the 1st time and i do it because u act like being some1 or something when u are nothing...u did it once,twice,thrice...but dude calm down and keep doing ur things and let the others in "peace" ...that's what is pissing me off,u have nothing better than them so stay queit or talk like educated ppl; u also talk about mad kids etc when u're the 1st that rage,spam and trashtalk.

This is funny : "New owners never success ,in case you didnt knew that ,youre still a baby!" u were a new owner too and u have nothing different than the new owners.

"even midrates with 1k online dont last more than 2-3 months" when a good project started for the 1st time ,they do and even more...but then when the same dude opens the same server again and again,nothing different,nothing new (just hoping to get some money),ppl start to get pissed off and ofc it wont last anymore.

How u can PUNISH me when u dont know who i am,when im not playing ur server and when i dont give a fuck about u?Anyway let it and read the following(u'll understand why i replied) :

There is a saying : "one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" or "one should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated" ,take it how u wish but read it twice.

/Edit: if u'll reply ,do it w/o rage and insults,dont be a gypsy otherwise u can talk alone.

Edited by |Ambra|

"one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" or "one should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated" ,take it how u wish but read it twice.

is different logic.

i simply treat others just how they treat me  :gusta:  / i dont expect anything from these kids so im ok getting flammed because il punish them all. make them regret for f*** with me. In real world noone acts like they act here on forum so obviously i respect the other people. but here is so different story lolol. these are not people but dogs that put their nose on my business like dogs. 

as for you ,i wasnt speaking to you ,i was generally speaking. wasnt all that pointed at you ,did i said that you played my servers? 

well at least you got a more mature point of view than those kiddos / davidakquakquak best example / top flammer of karasu / mad fan . ,mad kid avolation too ,these stupid kids who think they are making me mad but they simply amuse me to the highest level and make my day better and i enjoy pissing them off and see them rage on forum and ingame every day and they rage rage rage and make bot accounts to flame me everyday just to show how much they love me.

Its ok. They deserve cancer!   :alone:   

Besides i dont take virtual world serious at all. Why would i get mad if someone try to pisss me off ,because i dont. I simply enjoy these conversations & dealing with kids over the internet makes my day more entertaining

It has nothing to do with my personality and it doesnt reflect it here.  Im not using my mind to spread my thoughts but rather a shadow of subconsciousness just enough to deal with such pets/dogs. 

Edited by Karasu

"one should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself" or "one should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated" ,take it how u wish but read it twice.

to me is different logic.

i simply treat others just how they treat me  :gusta:  / i dont expect anything from these kids so im ok getting flammed because il punish them all. make them regret for f*** with me. In real world noone acts like they act here on forum so obviously i respect the other people. but here is so different story lolol. these are not people but dogs that put their nose on my business like dogs. 

as for you ,i wasnt speaking to you ,i was generally speaking. wasnt all that pointed at you ,did i said that you played my servers? 

well at least you got a more mature point of view than those kiddos / davidakquakquak best example / top flammer of karasu / mad fan . ,mad kid avolation too ,these stupid kids who think they are making me mad but they simply amuse me to the highest level and make my day better and i enjoy pissing them off and see them rage on forum and ingame every day and they rage rage rage and make bot accounts to flame me everyday just to show how much they love me.

Its ok. They deserve cancer!   :alone:   

Besides i dont take virtual world serious at all. Why would i get mad if someone try to pisss me off ,because i dont. I simply enjoy these conversations & dealing with kids over the internet makes my day more entertaining

It has nothing to do with my personality and it doesnt reflect it here.  Im not using my mind to spread my thoughts but rather a shadow of subconsciousness just enough to deal with such pets/dogs. 

Cred ca mi se face rau...

vorba mea. cum zic unii ca li se face rau din multe chestii dar cand se fut nu li se mai face rau.

Pai nu te uiti ce scrii coaie?... nu incetezi sa te faci de ras.

era o descriere filozofica despre modul meu de comportament pe forum. ceea ce inteligenta ta nu poate corespunde cu descrierea si imi pare foarte rau daca ai inteles altceva :))

Fiecare are alt punct de vedere. Daca tu crezi ca ma fac de ras nu inseamna ca si ceilalti vor crede la fel :))))

Edited by Karasu

Wow baiete mare om, cred ca deja ti sa oxidat creer-ul de cand nu ai mai parasit camera unde stai.

Dar ce sa ii faci esti si tu gangsta' pe net, sti cum e vorba praa "singur intre patru pereti".

Cum spuneam te faci de ras adica ce plm nici nu te intereseaza esti deja un ras uman, nu inteleg de ce nu iti revii dar probabil ca deja esti un caz pierdut.

"Vorbe alese se stie!" Fara suparare. Bahta! :D

BTW:

LOVE <3

Edited by Stereotype

da dar din cate stiu tu esti ala fara bani in buzunare in timp ce eu am aproape destui cat sami deschid o afacere profitabila pentru viitor ;)

Eu o sami deschid un club de noapte unde o sa iau 2000-3000 euro in fiecare zi si tu o sa continui sa o freci pe un salariu de 150-200 euro pe luna :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

mai zimi de cauze pierdute  :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Karasu

ce sa ma trezesc frate

eu am 5ke pe mana tu ce ai ? )))) ,te rogi la vecinii sa-ti dea 10 lei lololo

eu am planuri mari pentru viitor, tu ce ai? xD cum poti sa vorbesti de altii lololol ,go look in mirror first

Edited by Karasu

ce sa ma trezesc frate

eu am 5ke pe mana tu ce ai ? )))) ,te rogi la vecinii sa-ti dea 10 lei lololo

eu am planuri mari pentru viitor, tu ce ai? xD cum poti sa vorbesti de altii lololol ,go look in mirror first