Inspect Feature

Elfosass

I agree with that and my features arent unique but still

Why you keep advertising aepvp on every post of you? Just asking, no offense of course

how the hell could someone assume that post as an advertise, it just bugs me that you name your server l2ewpvp and you claim that you have unique features, while they already exists on a server of the same style and a name almost equal as yoursl2aepvp

how the hell could someone assume that post as an advertise, it just bugs me that you name your server l2ewpvp and you claim that you have unique features, while they already exists on a server of the same style and a name almost equal as yoursl2aepvp

Are you a staffer or something on aepvp? Since it bugs you... You could pm me and say it to me and i can change the server name if l2aepvp has a problem with that. Since you arent something on that server stop posting crap or such. If someone have a problem with the name of my project he can always pm me , tell it to me, give me some reasons and i can change everything.

Are you a staffer or something on aepvp? Since it bugs you... You could pm me and say it to me and i can change the server name if l2aepvp has a problem with that. Since you arent something on that server stop posting crap or such. If someone have a problem with the name of my project he can always pm me , tell it to me, give me some reasons and i can change everything.

ye Im admin, lmao

I was gathering my friends to play on your server till you said l2aepvp will be always better than us

ye Im admin, lmao

I was gathering my friends to play on your server till you said l2aepvp will be always better than us

its the truth they are more skilled i tried too with my team and seeking skilled people, searching ways to be unique using prides features

its the truth they are more skilled i tried too with my team and seeking skilled people, searching ways to be unique using prides features

so unique?! xD

as a base i mean , didnt expect most of the community to get it .

Regards

then find your own ideas and features in order to be unique ;)

anyway we're going offtopic

nothing unique here. only the htmls are good :P also Ayami- cboard rocks hard :)  cboard need a little bit improvoments but rucks anyway.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

i just did not saw who create the cboard :P anyway insider then :P

lol, can you speak the damn English? I clearly said that xdem coded it 2 years ago for l2aepvp and that Ayumi is probably trying to copy it.