Free Codes!

yep it will work. nice and beauty. 

Thank you very much.. I broke my head before...

My English, is not actually help me to i read the codes ...

I really want one code. When you use like stun/para/root etc for first time, the duration is normal, but if used second time on the same target before 15 seconds have passed, the duration will be only half time. Would be nice if you give me atleast some advices how that can be made.

When a spell with diminishing returns is used against a target in PvP, the first effect has full duration. The effect then diminishes by 50%, then 75%, then the target becomes immune. Spells must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a stun effect active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next stun will have full effect.

Edited by lsj14

Hello,

I can make 5 free codes for Maxcheater community, just say it, codes need to be easy, because I don't have any good skills, but if you have idea and want it to your server, say here, I will try to make for FREE.

I'm using L2J_Server core, it is High Five client, but I can try to create for aCis/L2JFrozen.

I'm going to sleep, when I wake up, I will log-in into forum and try to make your request.

can you make npc auction that allowed augmented weapon to sell between players ? :)

I just right now wake up and I see a lot of requests:D So when I make request I share in Shares and Files [L2J] forum with your name and your request, example:

[alextoti13] Enchant Chance for players

I really want one code. When you use like stun/para/root etc for first time, the duration is normal, but if used second time on the same target before 15 seconds have passed, the duration will be only half time. Would be nice if you give me atleast some advices how that can be made.

Its sound great for perma stun abuse on olys from some chars

Crystal Scrolls chance and when the enchant fail to be -1 or -2  or whatever with config. for interlude l2jfrozen. :D

It's 1 line code.. Make a topic @ request help, umm.

It's 1 line code.. Make a topic @ request help, umm.

he said something small and easy because its new ;) . thats why i said it :P .

i dont need it.. i have already put in my server :P

Is it possible to make the armor with an effect when enchanted at +16 for example Tessa made it but when I ubequip a part and equip +0 the effects are still there and I need this effect to be sth from my systextures if possible or an abnormal effect

Is it possible to make the armor with an effect when enchanted at +16 for example Tessa made it but when I ubequip a part and equip +0 the effects are still there and I need this effect to be sth from my systextures if possible or an abnormal effect

Copy condition from +6 bonus on armor