interlude [L2J] L2Euphoria

Caparso

do you know to read or not ? I didn't say server has bugs , i clearly said " I THINK THERE WILL BE MANY BUGS " and none of my 10 points was to show any bug . Please read carefully

So you made list with points that are showing his serv weakness (but has totally nothing to do with bugs), and after all you come with ending summary sentence taken directly from air, " I think there will be many bugs?"

Sherlock.

A1. i used to work as designer and i can handle such things w/o problems.

A2. i already spend more than 200€ for advertisement of this project, wait a bit - rome wasn't built in a day.

A3. it means i won't open it until server fulfill expectations.

A4. pvp balance is realy raw, but can't make it alone. 99% of servers are balanced like that, you may experience it after grand opening :)

A5. analogously to second point, same story.

A6. you can't balance classic pvp and grand olympiad games at once. anyone can get heroic valor effect directly via our town buffer in exchange of item (event/vote reward).

A7. you can exchange pvp items for elixirs or giant codex, so nothing to care about.

A8. magic critical damage is multiplied x4 (true retail-like), not like on the other servers x3. however, there's still much to do and that's why i ask interested people to help me handle it. many experienced players arround, can provide highest level playing different classes.

A9. we want to divide a bit our players, makes some castle more attractive than others.

A10. i can't say there won't be any bugs, but believe me or not - we trying to check everything under every possible angle.

B1) so why you already haven't done something ?

B2) 200 euro , while having just 1 clan in the clan section ( which i think it is a fake clan ) and this guy is from this forum.... -.-"

B3) as i can see forum was created 1 month ago , so on what exactly are you working all this time ? or you first opened forum/site/made few topics and then decided to start working on the pack?

B4) i will agree that the hardest part of each server is the balance , but if you are more than 2 people in the project you should already have been finished with the balance

B5) i would like to see where exactly did you put the 200 euro

B6) i didnt speak about oly balance i spoke about full feeding in all classes just to take extra stats from the hero weapons, in few words your olympiad will be a total shit due to feeding

B7) about this you are right didn't know

B8) if mage is doing 300-400 dmg i dont think the x4 will be something amazing for him

B9) i really find this pathetic , you will make strong players stronger so what's the point of that ?

B10) good luck with that 

So you made list with points that are showing his serv weakness (but has totally nothing to do with bugs), and after all you come with ending summary sentence taken directly from air, " I think there will be many bugs?"

Sherlock.

56914571.jpg

Edited by MrPro*

B2) 200 euro , while having just 1 clan in the clan section ( which i think it is a fake clan ) and this guy is from this forum.... -.-"

B3) as i can see forum was created 1 month ago , so on what exactly are you working all this time ? or you first opened forum/site/made few topics and then decided to start working on the pack?

B4) i will agree that the hardest part of each server is the balance , but if you are more than 2 people in the project you should already have been finished with the balance

B6) i didnt speak about oly balance i spoke about full feeding in all classes just to take extra stats from the hero weapons, in few words your olympiad will be a total shit due to feeding

B8) if mage is doing 300-400 dmg i dont think the x4 will be something amazing for him

B9) i really find this pathetic , you will make strong players stronger so what's the point of that ?

B10) good luck with that 

I would like to see a reaction from the team for these lol. Nice one MrPro.Btw,idk if team makes any changes,all i can see is people playing over and over the same craps,i wish this guy good luck because at least has an upcoming project that may attract the same community,and can get some decent online,but as time and community proves,crap server getting a good online despite re-names and re-openings of servers in 2-3 days.

Edited by GhostBuster-*

B10) good luck with that

C1. our website offers anything players may need, is intuitive and clean. nothing more, nothing less :)

C3. our domain/website/forum is more, than one year old already. check first paragraph on our website for further informations.

C4. as i said you can't balance pvp without proper amount of players, different gameplay styles - different skills. am i good enough to play any class on proper level? no.

C5. open your eyes and you may see an instant example - topic is pinned, such option never been free.

C6. since anyone can run with valor, is some kind of compensation for our heroes.

C9. if good enough to own one of two available castles on server, then they deserve it. on other server sieges are pointless, we want more participations and make this event even more interesting.

C1. our website offers anything players may need, is intuitive and clean. nothing more, nothing less :)

C3. our domain/website/forum is more, than one year old already. check first paragraph on our website for further informations.

C4. as i said you can't balance pvp without proper amount of players, different gameplay styles - different skills. am i good enough to play any class on proper level? no.

C5. open your eyes and you may see an instant example - topic is pinned, such option never been free.

C6. since anyone can run with valor, is some kind of compensation for our heroes.

C9. if good enough to own one of two available castles on server, then they deserve it. on other server sieges are pointless, we want more participations and make this event even more interesting.

D1) A website represents your project you want to have a free website ? that's ok but don't think that too many players will take your project seriously

D3) so if you had other servers and you still trying to "fix" your pack and balance i can imagine how bad this project is going to be.. after a whole fucking year still need beta ,fucking unbelievable !

D4) read D3

D5) 200-10 ,where are the rest 190 ?

D6) wiiiiiiiiiii let's feed for more stats !

D9) I think you don't know what you are writing , if a clan got a castle only the member of this clan can get the STR or WIT so it is imposible to have them at the same time -.-" and it is very stupid to compare INT , you are making unbalanced things you think +1 str or +1 int is nothing but you are extremaly wrong and this shows that you guys are not so professional on making servers 

What a run of debates suggestions and replies.Hope team will take all seriously and make smth better for everyone to log and play and stay.thats most important ideas are good need some inplenmnets

What a run of debates suggestions and replies.Hope team will take all seriously and make smth better for everyone to log and play and stay.thats most important ideas are good need some inplenmnets

Now u stopped even makin sense...get real brat.

D1) A website represents your project you want to have a free website ? that's ok but don't think that too many players will take your project seriously

D3) so if you had other servers and you still trying to "fix" your pack and balance i can imagine how bad this project is going to be.. after a whole fucking year still need beta ,fucking unbelievable !

D4) read D3

D5) 200-10 ,where are the rest 190 ?

D6) wiiiiiiiiiii let's feed for more stats !

D9) I think you don't know what you are writing , if a clan got a castle only the member of this clan can get the STR or WIT so it is imposible to have them at the same time -.-" and it is very stupid to compare INT , you are making unbalanced things you think +1 str or +1 int is nothing but you are extremaly wrong and this shows that you guys are not so professional on making servers

E1. so, what exactly our website is missing?

E3. previous project was a totally different server, there's nothing to compare.

E5. seriously, not your concern.

E6. however you gain heroic status, it still belongs to you.

D9. possession of any castle gives you advantage, yes. can't beat owners? join them.

Edited by Caparso

great news, we are goin' to run special event (nearly grand opening) in order to help in development of clans playing on our server.

participate our discussion boards in order to stay in touch!

Edited by Caparso

Same features over and over. Wish you guys luck.

i think is a bit unfair to say so if you even <i quess> didn't give a try. we've many classic features, but also we chose different way of usage.

we rather focus on small things, but we believe simple things matter and what i can say? please, try it out (just for review) and judge our project once again :)