Hi. Can anyone tell me, how can I port .ukx file (just mesh, not animation) from GoD to IL? :P  If I use it without any changes, on IL I get crit error, so I guess I have to convert it somehow.

yes, you have to convert it. without proper tools you are limited to saving them as obj's and converting them to ukx with oaukx or something like that

Ok while in topic I faced other problem. I have 2 ukx files (i can open both in umodel), one is original (v123) from interlude, 2nd is not (v117). Does this version matters? :P (I ask because this v117 is not showing in game)

15ecrbs.png

if you are using oaukx to do this you just drag/drop your obj into the program and press 1 to create the ukx.

remember the name of your ukx will also be your mesh name meaning the obj name will be your ukx name

example -

newukx.obj -> newukx.ukx -> you use newukx.newukx in your grp

Oh as I see with this method I can only convert one mesh in one file. Because I need to convert about 150 3d models I need something that  will keep them in one package. As I noticed some people shared packages with ukx files. Can I get more information about what tools I need for this and are they shared?:P

Oh as I see with this method I can only convert one mesh in one file. Because I need to convert about 150 3d models I need something that  will keep them in one package. As I noticed some people shared packages with ukx files. Can I get more information about what tools I need for this and are they shared? :P

is depend what you trying adapt, anyway ofc is necessary private tools, the old ones shared before links off, MasterGildor sell this tool, is UT2004 patched for make L2PACKAGES readable to Lineage2 so well, this is all you need know for now.

So assuming there are 2 known methods of making .ukx files.

1. With using oaukx from obj files. But with this method I can make only one 3d more per one file without animations.

2. With glidors tools (tool or special patched ut2004).

Here comes my question: this glidor tool can make everything (weapons, armors, accessories, nps)? or it has any limits?

So assuming there are 2 known methods of making .ukx files.

1. With using oaukx from obj files. But with this method I can make only one 3d more per one file without animations.

2. With glidors tools (tool or special patched ut2004).

Here comes my question: this glidor tool can make everything (weapons, armors, accessories, nps)? or it has any limits?

Only armors npc

you can do it on weapons too but it needs server side work and something else

and how come some custom items work in dev mode if server is not working ?

leaving server side for now, you say about weapons that there is "something else" ?

Edited by puredemonsss

and how come some custom items work in dev mode if server is not working ?

leaving server side for now, you say about weapons that there is "something else" ?

it works in a way in dev mode and in server but its kinda bugged without a server side fix

it works in a way in dev mode and in server but its kinda bugged without a server side fix

so to fix my weapon attachement problem i have to fix/find a way about server-client relation or something

aniway this is damn too crazy XD

Edited by puredemonsss

you can do it on weapons too but it needs server side work and something else

So there isn't possibility to put for example 100 hair accessories in one .utx? Even with those magic glidor tools  :-\ 

So there isn't possibility to put for example 100 hair accessories in one .utx? Even with those magic glidor tools  :-\ 

yes is possible, never say impossible, everything can be done.