H5 L2Tales (Source Included).

I wonder, are you a legit owner to sell this server? Or just trying to make some money on other's back?

Your sales not doing well and you came to spam a lil bit? Do you want me to sell your source too?

As a customer, ill leave my feedback here.

by buying this source, you should know facts.

1. it has totaly broken skills with custom values

2. it has custom spawns non retail like

3. broken resists on monsters

4. alot of missing ai

5. broken stun/debuff formulas

6. buggy geodata engine, with alot of los problems

7. the seller is a scammer, and gonna put a backdoor in ur pack/source, to then make you pay for the fix.

8. he is romain gipsy, it says enough.

and many other problems. the source code is not worth 20 euro, it needs alot of rework to be able to run live.

and btw, ive bought the source for 160 euro, while his price was 300, so he sells it for any price ;]

Edited by pto

4. alot of missing ai

7. the seller is a scammer, and gonna put a backdoor in ur pack/source, to then make you pay for the fix.

and many other problems. the source code is not worth 20 euro, it needs alot of rework to be able to run live.

and btw, ive bought the source for 160 euro, while his price was 300, so he sells it for any price ;]

As a scammer that pto is you should know this , he bought the source in december , blocked me after purchase and dispute the payment to get hes money back , I have a question to the moderators of this forum can he insult and invent what ever he wants without any prof? Now seriosly this is outrageous , if hes copy is not good , that's not my problem he gets what he diserves as a scammer , do you see on my topic any unhappy customer and my support is for life as you can ask my customers.

Edited by sunt_cinic@yahoo.com

4. alot of missing ai

backdoor proofs?

making any deals with romo is like asking to get scammed...

Do we know each other , did you ever tested my files or something or you are the "sister" of pto from another mother?

bump: As a scammer that pto is you should know this , he bought the source in december , blocked me after purchase and dispute the payment to get hes money back , I have a question to the moderators of this forum can he insult and invent what ever he wants without any prof? Now seriosly this is outrageous , if his copy is not good , that's not my problem he gets what he diserves as a scammer , do you see on my topic any unhappy customer? and my support is for life as you can ask my customers.

Edited by sunt_cinic@yahoo.com

I see lots of positive feedback's from this seller, is there any backdoor proof? 

Even though as i know redemption is a customer of you, and  he had "account info" leaks when he first opened that took him some time (and maybe money) to fix it.

Any answer is welcome.

If this source is based on l2jserver then you have no rights to resell it. You have only rights to sell the custom made thingy's like the communityboard but not the server itself, its not allowed. Anyway, selling a whole server is bad idea. Like mentioned above, you could add a backdoor to it in order to mess up there server. That's why you never should buy a server pack. It's still people there own risks, but you are making money on someone else hes work now and this is why i do not trust you and do NOT recommend you.