H5 L2Tales (Source Included).

I have to agree with you.  The problem with this pack isnt that its unfinished or whatever, the price of this pack is unreal. Who will give 500 euro for a source code that worths 20 euro?

This pack should cost arround 50 euro if it was like that no one will complain about anything.

And its not only the bd with password recovery, if you give a brief look inside the code, there are staff like when a player has name VADC rename service cost = 0 and other services cost =0.

Edited by Cinnamon

I have to agree with you.  The problem with this pack isnt that its unfinished or whatever, the price of this pack is unreal. Who will give 500 euro for a source code that worths 20 euro?

This pack should cost arround 50 euro if it was like that no one will complain about anything.

And its not only the bd with password recovery, if you give a brief look inside the code, there are staff like when a player has name VADC rename service cost = 0 and other services cost =0.

not even 50 lol this pack is already shared he selling the same pack backdoored and with problems 

cuz nobody know how to find these backdoors nobody searched for them thats why :P

When you run a server with 5k people real , after come back and talk with me ok?

When you run a server with 5k people real , after come back and talk with me ok?

Scammer stop speak so much stop scam people go find a job and work if u want real money and not stay on forums and wait for money from retarded people