H5 L2Tales (Source Included).

Bought the pack, delivered immediately, when tested I didn't found any problem but in case I had any questions he was there to help. Trusted person. This guy definitely knows what he is doing and he is very helpful! Recommended!

If anybody got scammed by the idiot who was using my test server for showing the server , and the skype id as ady.grierosu with my maxcheaters photo please contact me , I want to fill up a report for the police. I took contact with him from another skype , not only he was using my test server to sell the pack , he claimed he is dev for redemption and when I asked him for a pack photo atleast if not team viewer to check the files he showed me a l2jserver , if is anybody who got scammed by this guy , just let me know please I have hes ip name and everything but I can't make nothing without a person that got scammed , but I hope no one got scammed!

Edited by sunt_cinic@yahoo.com

Bought the pack, delivered immediately, when tested I didn't found any problem but in case I had any questions he was there to help. Trusted person. This guy definitely knows what he is doing and he is very helpful! Recommended!

Thanks Kostas

• 2 weeks later...

If you think about money and remember how much players tales have, tales should earn that €250 in a day, so why sell files?

First of all , I want more servers to have a good server running , the price is not even 250E worth is a lot more , and I am not in tales any more , so you can think of some reasons more if you want. Like ending tales money laundry and things like that :)

Edited by sunt_cinic@yahoo.com

First of all , I want more servers to have a good server running , the price is not even 250E worth is a lot more , and I am not in tales any more , so you can think of some reasons more if you want. Like ending tales money laundry and things like that :)

Oh, so you were in their staff and you parted ways, so instead of creating your own server you decided to ruin l2tales with clone servers?

Oh, so you were in their staff and you parted ways, so instead of creating your own server you decided to ruin l2tales with clone servers?

sure