classic [L2J] L2Pow

TroubleChick

oh, i forget

i never played low rate so i dont know about every gladi got duals +10+++

sorry bro my fail...

Np i forgive you

now shut your mouth for 2 weeks, you becomed boring to read

ok stupido kidos detected,

real 10k ahaha if u wanna troll me u must fix your brain first.

yea top db in the past 5 years and noone know u, only from conflict sad story

and about that duelist, yea u was hero at some shity high rate serbidor, gratz u stronkky

and if u talk about ee / prophet, try it play with that "bugged" cannot see target, its the harder olly for those suport classes, not like zerker what spam rush

If you want to tell some1 to ''fix his brain'' you might want to go back to school and learn proper english, i mean come on, any1 who has an education knows how to fucking speak it.. Just go and log on RPG, it's flooded in every city with real players, FoG is flooded, DV is flooded, Pavel ruins is flooded, everywhere you go there are people. Dont be sad because a server is better than the shit servers you play on kid. Dont be sad little achylek, maybe one day nobody will play lineage 2, and you can be alone on one server and take hero and castle and not lose them, maybe then you will be happy and will not need to rage quit again and again and again :)

You talk too much on forums retard, why dont you join a server and stay more than 2 weeks instead of QQ'ing on forums everyday? show us you can do something. All you EVER done on Lineage 2 is join a server, get a castle and a hero spot nobody cares about, then get owned, rage quit and QQ at GM's saying it's their fault you suck. Every single server i played and you were there with your little fail cp i raped your entire clan by myself rofl. still remember the Goddard siege on woa when i was in Immortals, you noobs had to bring like 5 clans and still failed, then you rage quit server hahahhahah. was fun tho! got +125 pvp 1 shotting all of you noobs with my glad.

Edited by WhiteKnight

lol please. tales was like 4k online MAX. RPG server has 10k online (real, not boosted like tales).

the only time you will see high population on tales or other trash stalone servers is when people are waiting for another server to open, they will play there to wait. that's the fact xD If his servers were soooo good, why would he need to ddos other servers? ;)

Ye, you just like others-forum troll, read once again and then answer. RPG CLUB is not eu server, is RU server. There 80% or maybe even more ru players so its not calling EU server. So tell me again 1 server, that had more online then trash/failed bla blba bla stalone server? Its Business i guess. If i can get 2k+ extra ppls, just bcs of ddos, then ye. For you l2 is game, for him business-money

Edited by ladyofl2

If you want to tell some1 to ''fix his brain'' you might want to go back to school and learn proper english, i mean come on, any1 who has an education knows how to fucking speak it.. Just go and log on RPG, it's flooded in every city with real players, FoG is flooded, DV is flooded, Pavel ruins is flooded, everywhere you go there are people. Dont be sad because a server is better than the shit servers you play on kid. Dont be sad little achylek, maybe one day nobody will play lineage 2, and you can be alone on one server and take hero and castle and not lose them, maybe then you will be happy and will not need to rage quit again and again and again :)

You talk too much on forums retard, why dont you join a server and stay more than 2 weeks instead of QQ'ing on forums everyday? show us you can do something. All you EVER done on Lineage 2 is join a server, get a castle and a hero spot nobody cares about, then get owned, rage quit and QQ at GM's saying it's their fault you suck. Every single server i played and you were there with your little fail cp i raped your entire clan by myself rofl. still remember the Goddard siege on woa when i was in Immortals, you noobs had to bring like 5 clans and still failed, then you rage quit server hahahhahah. was fun tho! got +125 pvp 1 shotting all of you noobs with my glad.

Ok let me learn u something,

l2 cant handle more then 7k "REAL" players, every server with more than 7k its just big fake, or u think rpg club can have more online than NC SOFT when they opened L2 free to play? http://www.lineage2.es/misc/retail.php

there was record 6k, after they must opened new servers bcs its was full and unplayable.

but i forget, its already10y old game and stupid kids like u think about that "10k" can be real

rpg club had record 6k (500+- traders) real online when they opened 15x gracia final, other servers was about 5-6k

and about that goddard, at world i never had cp so yea u can flame me still but you will be sitll NONAMER

Ok let me learn u something,

l2 cant handle more then 7k "REAL" players, every server with more than 7k its just big fake, or u think rpg club can have more online than NC SOFT when they opened L2 free to play? http://www.lineage2.es/misc/retail.php

there was record 6k, after they must opened new servers bcs its was full and unplayable.

but i forget, its already10y old game and stupid kids like u think about that "10k" can be real

rpg club had record 6k (500+- traders) real online when they opened 15x gracia final, other servers was about 5-6k

and about that goddard, at world i never had cp so yea u can flame me still but you will be sitll NONAMER

You're so fucking clueless LOL. maybe 6k was record on your shitty EU inova servers... NC West used to be VERY active. so again, stfu you have no idea what you're talking about.

6k+ record is for Chronos and Naia = 2010+, game was already dead lol. on Lionna, Bartz, Franz was WAY more than 6k. sorry to burst your stupid bubble kid, you obviously never played real servers :)

You make absolutly no sense, the only nonamer on here is you, all you can do is talk on forums, and never do shit in-game, i owned lionna, bartz and franz server with my CP, and my clan destroyed new Bartz before we decided to leave... so yeah, no namer? keep dreaming stupid random who thinks 6k is record LOL.

Sure you had no cp on woa.... your entire clan was there pking people at 7rb's, and then when people got vesper weapons too you got destroyed... like ALWAYS.. hahaha.

Sad little dog, all i see from you achylek is bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. but everytime you log on a server, you get destroyed and QQ on maxcheaters.

Edited by WhiteKnight

Ye, you just like others-forum troll, read once again and then answer. RPG CLUB is not eu server, is RU server. There 80% or maybe even more ru players so its not calling EU server. So tell me again 1 server, that had more online then trash/failed bla blba bla stalone server? Its Business i guess. If i can get 2k+ extra ppls, just bcs of ddos, then ye. For you l2 is game, for him business-money

i never talked about ''eu only server'' did i? i was talking about private servers in general, i dont really care about high population if they are all noobs like l2tales, i played about 5 days on l2tales and i left cause there was no challenge at all.. in 5 days all +6 vesper gear/attri with +10 icarus hammer*rsk focus and +8 vesper sword*focus on my pally pvping 1v9 = no fun.

if l2 is business, he should focus more on making a good server, rather than making a trash server and trying to ddos others, maybe this way people would stay on his server ;) instead of just playing on it waiting for a better server.

Edited by WhiteKnight

You're so fucking clueless LOL. maybe 6k was record on your shitty EU inova servers... NC West used to be VERY active. so again, stfu you have no idea what you're talking about.

6k+ record is for Chronos and Naia = 2010+, game was already dead lol. on Lionna, Bartz, Franz was WAY more than 6k. sorry to burst your stupid bubble kid, you obviously never played real servers :)

You make absolutly no sense, the only nonamer on here is you, all you can do is talk on forums, and never do shit in-game, i owned lionna, bartz and franz server with my CP, and my clan destroyed new Bartz before we decided to leave... so yeah, no namer? keep dreaming stupid random who thinks 6k is record LOL.

Sure you had no cp on woa.... your entire clan was there pking people at 7rb's, and then when people got vesper weapons too you got destroyed... like ALWAYS.. hahaha.

Sad little dog, all i see from you achylek is bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. but everytime you log on a server, you get destroyed and QQ on maxcheaters.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i never talked about ''eu only server'' did i? i was talking about private servers in general, i dont really care about high population if they are all noobs like l2tales, i played about 5 days on l2tales and i left cause there was no challenge at all.. in 5 days all +6 vesper gear/attri with +10 icarus hammer*rsk focus and +8 vesper sword*focus on my pally pvping 1v9 = no fun.

if l2 is business, he should focus more on making a good server, rather than making a trash server and trying to ddos others, maybe this way people would stay on his server ;) instead of just playing on it waiting for a better server.

So when i talk about eu servers you talk about rpg. Nvm, you are too pr0, can't argue with you

Mucho forum wars that can make me smile after a 3h sleep night. Damn i missed L2 players!

I am a bit freaked out, but i guess is ok when we open the server today :D

Beta will run 4-5 more hours before we start to wipe db and delete beta npcs and multisells.

There are still small things to do, i am sure we did not found everything in beta, and some of the things we got reported i will wait to change/fix until after live so i get more opinions and feedback around it.

But we are as ready as we could be starting from the 3th place (advertising, community, files) when 3 servers are opening. 

We have no idea about possible online at start, what we can do is to  compare with web traffic and unique users from last year, and those look good. 

Probably i will not post again before opening, so i wish GL to both Cartel and Holiday, and let's have a good weekend for L2 mid-rates :D

Regards, L2PoW Staff

Edited by TroubleChick

i rly liked the silver server and also i liked u as admin :P i remember the 2nd silver where was attribute bug and that op enchant rate, ppl including myself made easy +16 weapons xDD tried also the 3rd silver but if i remember good stalone put u down for like 3-4 days :P

Looks like a profesional work on website and in general i like it.

People should stop joining same server with same admin again and again and give him again and again money for donating same shits.

The last year this situation made me sick of stupidness of people. really.

Good luck on this project, i will be on opening to check it!

Edited by `NeverMore

yea game was already dead, but everyone from java servers want try new chronicle so its was totally full

any proff how  u owned 3 offi servers? or you had dream how u own that? I can izi say also i was at Teon hero, u will trust me?

yea we quit world like always after 1 week when admin nerfed our chars aka "ninja update" every day.

this time rpg club better hide they online, bcs was alltime 2x fake )) http://imgur.com/I1gmbDt

hy and bye tard

Edited by AchYlek

Hello dear players of Lineage 2.
Since i have been asked to make a clan event and is a trend on Lineage 2 Private Servers i decided to do it also on L2Pow.

So, for all clans that in the first two days we will reward clans with 10 unique players and actives when you request the reward with:

*Clan Level 5

Also after one week of server if 10 unique players reached 85 and the first condition was reached in two days, the clan will get:

*10.000 CRP
And for each additional active member level 85 you get 1000 more CRP.