classic [L2J] L2Pow

TroubleChick

When your server launches you 'll find out that the douchbag level of your competitors is from outer space.

Good luck.You 'll need it.

I'm sure it's astronomical. As for luck, everyone needs luck. There's always a hint of luck to drive us all to success. But I think it's better to prepare months of work ahead of time so you don't rely solely on luck.

Luck is unreliable :D

Cheers,

Granny

hahaha Rock u nab :)) U joined in 2011 and u have one post. I lost your Skype, send me a pm here with a way to contact you.

on topic.

yesterday i tried it and only jerked around in the high farm areas. i think is a good pack. maybe mages not so strong but this is something to check for admins.

come beta its opened , and see that it has special features/eventus , some i never saw before :) ...with a little bith of faith this will be top server for more than 1 year 

Spamming all our threads just makes you guys look desperate. Sorry but it's probably not a good PR method.

People will play if it's a good project. If not, they will not play.

Simple as that :)

Cheers,

Granny

Spamming all our threads just makes you guys look desperate. Sorry but it's probably not a good PR method.

People will play if it's a good project. If not, they will not play.

Simple as that :)

Cheers,

Granny

Granny i was like Oo when i saw your post than i checked other topics and i understood. I am sorry for the mess that happened and i ask kindly to stop advertising like this any player that like our server.

I kindly ask them to find forums about servers and post their as new topic not in others.

Again sorry.

Thanks,

Joe

So i do not free bump the topic (that would not be fair) and since i have something to say about this issue, i will just edit and post after Joe's post.

Any type of promoting our server that is abusive, unfair or is harming any other projects is not supported by our staff and is one of the highest bannable offences. 

To avoid unclear situations i will briefly mention the most know ways of dirty promoting:

- advertising on public chats of another running server or it's forum/web regardless if is a beta or a live, and regardless the chronicle or rates, is bannable offence.

- advertising on any other server's topics on game related forums, is a bannable offence.

The  advertising solutions that we encourage are:

- spreading the word to your contacts (Skype, Twitter, FB, etc) about L2PoW.

- making topics about our server in gaming related forums, but ONLY if there is not an existing topic made already. In that case, just supporting that topic is enough.

- when we will come in voting sites, supporting our comments topic there is also welcomed.

- following us on FB (for now, more will come) and being active on our posts.

To the admins and in fact the entire communities that were abused by our supporters, i just wanna let you know guys that i am deeply sorry.

It is my fault, and this is because i did not made this public statement before, and as i could see in the last year or 2... fair-play and respect in the L2 community was something long time forgotten.

I believe in this stuff, and i believe in a community of L2 private server admins where we work together and help each-other and  where we do things 75% for the players and a well done job and only 25% for the money.

So if any of ''my'' community members want to be a part of L2PoW, STOP DIRTY ADVERTISING.

I wont act for actions that happened before my statement, since lets assume no one knew my position, but from today on, even if you are a clan leader of a 10 party clan, i do not want you in my community if you abuse other communities by dirty advertising.

I made it also global on our forum/web: http://l2pow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=319

Thank you all :)

Regards, Odin

Edited by TroubleChick

think it is a bit of my fault , and prolly gonna pay for it, i just wana show ppl and make them test this server....thats differnt than all we have saw in the past 2-3 years ...you guys should have faith in Odin and Joe, this 2 guys are briliant and they work more for us players than for themselfs 

once again i am sorry and i apologize for everything i cauzed

Hello TroubleChick i always read good things about you but i never had the lucky to talk with you

i have few question about server

frist of all is about longevity, we are not all server jumper and would be nice to stay in 1 server for more then 5 months enchants items farming ecc. without worring that if i go to sleep the day after the server will be off (you know we are not all achylestonky that play 24/24 without see the sun light everytime that tales re-open)

about olf shirt? don't really like that custom thing even if was aviable on ru off

donations? we all know that donation are a necessary evil but what promises you will give? i'm fine until enchants will be limited to +6

hope to read good things cya ^^

Hello TroubleChick i always read good things about you but i never had the lucky to talk with you

i have few question about server

frist of all is about longevity, we are not all server jumper and would be nice to stay in 1 server for more then 5 months enchants items farming ecc. without worring that if i go to sleep the day after the server will be off (you know we are not all achylestonky that play 24/24 without see the sun light everytime that tales re-open)

about olf shirt? don't really like that custom thing even if was aviable on ru off

donations? we all know that donation are a necessary evil but what promises you will give? i'm fine until enchants will be limited to +6

hope to read good things cya ^^

Hi Legendkay !

Thx for the good words first of all. But i tell you a secret: If it happens that you heard something good about me it can only be one thing. I am an old bastard now and if i learned something in my existence, is that if you try to live your life in such a way... that you dont let bad things behind you, the chances are high that about you, will be heard more good things. Than bad.

If i should try to answer your question, i would start with longevity. In all my projects i had before, the only one rule to keep a server on or shut it down was this: When nobody have fun anymore, we close it. But if a bunch of ppl still have fun I will have fun together with them. Until we stop having fun, no matter how long that takes. When i say a bunch of ppl i say at least 2-3 full pty because else there is no siege, antharas, hard freya or any of the normal things that bring fun to this game.

Olf Shirts? Fuk that shit! We do it old school. But we only do it old school from now. If i will ever have a good server, that can stand and keep community for more than 3-4 months i have to start to introduce new stuff. Because most of the pvp population is end game. And let's be serious, if you dont give mid rates players things to do ... they leave. So yeah, Olf Shirts and other type of upgrades have to be brought to the game ore way or the other, so ppl still keep being busy when they dont pvp.

About donations now  :)

The good old subject that can make some ppl happy, but more ppl sad. 

When i start to do something, whatever that is, i try to do it well. If i also like it, i try to do it as good as i can. I like my servers. A lot. I would never accept that me or anyone else make shit on my server.

My donation system is simple. 

I never handle donations because i tend to be a good guy, and many times this can be tricky. Ppl understand it as weakness and they try to get more than they should, deserve or is ''legal''. So i let Joe handle the donation but there are some strict rules. And he keeps them, because we are a good team and work together for 5 years.

So, donations do not start with more than moirai/vesper and this ONLY happens when also the other players have them. You wont see  player in vesper in a sea of s grades on any of my servers. Because is not fun for the most, and is not fair. And this principle keeps for anything else in the future. He never hands a donation without asking me and i am quite strict about that  :))

We look at it like this, if we run it, he train his coding skills (he is a young programmer, doing uni in computer science), I have some fun and all this pay for itself and also make some money ... or not sometimes. Than for us is ok. It dosent need to become a money making factory because we have day jobs. Some of us quite well paid.

I hope i answered all your questions but there would be another thing.

The server itself.

We run on a private java, and even if that is russian it might still have it's flaws. So there might be few things bad working. Or missing. Or bugged. We can only promise that we will do our best to fix them, but as we all know, day job/school + private life = things can take time. Even if not always but sometimes can take time.

So yeah, you are more than welcomed to check us up and maybe stay  :D This will be up to you.

Back to my OBT because i have a LIVE in 2 days and still a shitload of stuff to do.

Regards, Odin

Edited by TroubleChick

Hi Legendkay !

Thx for the good words first of all. But i tell you a secret: If it happens that you heard something good about me it can only be one thing. I am an old bastard now and if i learned something in my existence, is that if you try to live your life in such a way... that you dont let bad things behind you, the chances are high that about you, will be heard more good things. Than bad.

If i should try to answer your question, i would start with longevity. In all my projects i had before, the only one rule to keep a server on or shut it down was this: When nobody have fun anymore, we close it. But if a bunch of ppl still have fun I will have fun together with them. Until we stop having fun, no matter how long that takes. When i say a bunch of ppl i say at least 2-3 full pty because else there is no siege, antharas, hard freya or any of the normal things that bring fun to this game.

Olf Shirts? Fuk that shit! We do it old school. But we only do it old school from now. If i will ever have a good server, that can stand and keep community for more than 3-4 months i have to start to introduce new stuff. Because most of the pvp population is end game. And let's be serious, if you dont give mid rates players things to do ... they leave. So yeah, Olf Shirts and other type of upgrades have to be brought to the game ore way or the other, so ppl still keep being busy when they dont pvp.

About donations now  :)

The good old subject that can make some ppl happy, but more ppl sad. 

When i start to do something, whatever that is, i try to do it well. If i also like it, i try to do it as good as i can. I like my servers. A lot. I would never accept that me or anyone else make shit on my server.

My donation system is simple. 

I never handle donations because i tend to be a good guy, and many times this can be tricky. Ppl understand it as weakness and they try to get more than they should, deserve or is ''legal''. So i let Joe handle the donation but there are some strict rules. And he keeps them, because we are a good team and work together for 5 years.

So, donations do not start with more than moirai/vesper and this ONLY happens when also the other players have them. You wont see  player in vesper in a sea of s grades on any of my servers. Because is not fun for the most, and is not fair. And this principle keeps for anything else in the future. He never hands a donation without asking me and i am quite strict about that  :))

We look at it like this, if we run it, he train his coding skills (he is a young programmer, doing uni in computer science), I have some fun and all this pay for itself and also make some money ... or not sometimes. Than for us is ok. It dosent need to become a money making factory because we have day jobs. Some of us quite well paid.

I hope i answered all your questions but there would be another thing.

The server itself.

We run on a private java, and even if that is russian it might still have it's flaws. So there might be few things bad working. Or missing. Or bugged. We can only promise that we will do our best to fix them, but as we all know, day job/school + private life = things can take time. Even if not always but sometimes can take time.

So yeah, you are more than welcomed to check us up and maybe stay  :D This will be up to you.

Back to my OBT because i have a LIVE in 2 days and still a shitload of stuff to do.

Regards, Odin

Well about longevity you just need to don't put things to easy

what i mean? if i go to tezza and i drop 3 vorpal part everytime i go i will be in vorpal in 1 week and server will die since no one have nothing to do

vorpal and elegia are the totally end game and they need to be really hard to do

this argument can be putted on almost everything, rates of exp can be high but carefull with drop and spoil ^^

Well about longevity you just need to don't put things to easy

what i mean? if i go to tezza and i drop 3 vorpal part everytime i go i will be in vorpal in 1 week and server will die since no one have nothing to do

vorpal and elegia are the totally end game and they need to be really hard to do

this argument can be putted on almost everything, rates of exp can be high but carefull with drop and spoil ^^

vorpals should not be hard to get for people who know how to box with ease and how to farm properly.