classic [L2J] L2Pow

TroubleChick

achylestonky pls be less childosky

i'm the best doombringer in the l2 community russian/eu or whatever you want

hero are not really a problem since i usally do with 500 points more then 2 db in the list

what i'm talking is stability, some people like to play in same server for more time instead of be in creation selection scheme every week like you

i was enough clear or you need some other retardosky flammosky

for l2pow staff

no i mean that the /useskillforce should give less reuse on skills, you was probably talking about the macro but the bug for doing skill like appettite without any reuse

best? thats why i never saw u at another server then conflict where was 500  on max?

even that stupid tito had more ballz for join big servers like tales and show his skillz

Edited by AchYlek

best? thats why i never saw u at another server then conflict where was 500  on max?

even that stupid tito had more ballz for join big servers like tales and show his skillz

Your own problem if you play only trashes ;)

i played all big server before that mania of fake counter and opening and closing like nothing happen, the only server i tried in this new attitude was conflict

sometime use your brain, as you can see i'm looking for a stable and long server because i don't have time like before

sometime try to think before making usless posts maybe my consideration about you will be more higher then the one i have about tito (and trust me is really low)

i'm not the kind of guy that start to flame about real life so pls be smart and don't put me in position to talk about real life, everyone know his own life and his own needs

about me everyone that see me playng db know that there is nothing better then me, peace brasilosky achylestonky

Your own problem if you play only trashes ;)

i played all big server before that mania of fake counter and opening and closing like nothing happen, the only server i tried in this new attitude was conflict

sometime use your brain, as you can see i'm looking for a stable and long server because i don't have time like before

sometime try to think before making usless posts maybe my consideration about you will be more higher then the one i have about tito (and trust me is really low)

i'm not the kind of guy that start to flame about real life so pls be smart and don't put me in position to talk about real life, everyone know his own life and his own needs

about me everyone that see me playng db know that there is nothing better then me, peace brasilosky achylestonky

y mucho sad story,

but nobody trust u and when u try  talk about trash servers, look where u played last few months.. 

your first trash server was,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcF6EUQ1sU0 ?:DDDD

Edited by AchYlek

y mucho sad story,

but nobody trust u and when u try  talk about trash servers, look where u played last few months.. 

your first trash server was,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcF6EUQ1sU0 ?:DDDD

last few months?

Uploaded il 28 ott 2008

ofc dude 2008 is just this ast few months

watch this too if you are my fan ;)

last few months?

Uploaded il 28 ott 2008

ofc dude 2008 is just this ast few months

watch this too if you are my fan ;)

u bad understand,

last months u played injustice / divinity / arion shitybidory

anyway this video made my day )))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F097_79GXws

u bad understand,

last months u played injustice / divinity / arion shitybidory

anyway this video made my day )))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F097_79GXws

didin't played even 1 of the server you writed

i think you have to change drug dealer ;)

you can become my fan on youtube, don't need to show to all that i can play all classes

Edited by legendkay

you can become my fan on youtube, don't need to show to all that i can play all classes

yea sure thats why u spamed they forums also://

"i can play all classes" that gladi was so awesome, just spam tss  and waiting for win :OOO

idk why u try lie to me)))

Every1 saying that nobody playing or play in his trash server, but the fact is, his server had most online in all h5 mid eu servers. Thats true. And ppls will play there anyway

lol please. tales was like 4k online MAX. RPG server has 10k online (real, not boosted like tales).

the only time you will see high population on tales or other trash stalone servers is when people are waiting for another server to open, they will play there to wait. that's the fact xD If his servers were soooo good, why would he need to ddos other servers? ;)

Edited by WhiteKnight

Dont mind achylek, he doesnt know what hes talking about, hes just another forum warrior who never done anything in this game, he probably never played lineage 2 when it was pay-to-play, just a random bandwagonner who jumps from servers to servers and rage quit after 2 weeks because he gets owned and lose his castle and blame GM's hahaha.

Edited by WhiteKnight

What is wrong with you guys?

i never played in server that you sayd achylestonky the only forum i spammed was world because i know everyone there but i didin't played it

about the other guy, everything you say

difference between me and you achylestonky is i'm the top db in the past 5 years

you have to choise class that no one played on mid rates for take hero

can you be more saddosky than this?

(about duelist video of 4 years ago, i was hero was i? so it's mean that for the server i was the playstyle was working then you should close your mouth once more brasilian elven elder or prophet? top class with competition on mid rates lol)

lol please. tales was like 4k online MAX. RPG server has 10k online (real, not boosted like tales).

the only time you will see high population on tales or other trash stalone servers is when people are waiting for another server to open, they will play there to wait. that's the fact xD If his servers were soooo good, why would he need to ddos other servers? ;)

ok stupido kidos detected,

real 10k ahaha if u wanna troll me u must fix your brain first.

What is wrong with you guys?

i never played in server that you sayd achylestonky the only forum i spammed was world because i know everyone there but i didin't played it

about the other guy, everything you say

difference between me and you achylestonky is i'm the top db in the past 5 years

you have to choise class that no one played on mid rates for take hero

can you be more saddosky than this?

(about duelist video of 4 years ago, i was hero was i? so it's mean that for the server i was the playstyle was working then you should close your mouth once more brasilian elven elder or prophet? top class with competition on mid rates lol)

yea top db in the past 5 years and noone know u, only from conflict sad story

and about that duelist, yea u was hero at some shity high rate serbidor, gratz u stronkky

and if u talk about ee / prophet, try it play with that "bugged" cannot see target, its the harder olly for those suport classes, not like zerker what spam rush

ok stupido kidos detected,

real 10k ahaha if u wanna troll me u must fix your brain first.

yea top db in the past 5 years and noone know u, only from conflict sad story

and about that duelist, yea u was hero at some shity high rate serbidor, gratz u stronkky

and if u talk about ee / prophet, try it play with that "bugged" cannot see target, its the harder olly for those suport classes, not like zerker what spam rush

Y ofc high rate server with everyone low geared and low enchanted (was a server with retail buffs things that you don't even know what they are)

btw kid you are more stupid then what i thinked ;)

i'm the best doombringer in the l2 community russian/eu or whatever you want

Best db eu/rus=mustaches.

+ he is the best troll on ts.

ps:not salty

Y ofc high rate server with everyone low geared and low enchanted (was a server with retail buffs things that you don't even know what they are)

btw kid you are more stupid then what i thinked ;)

oh, i forget

i never played low rate so i dont know about every gladi got duals +10+++

sorry bro my fail...