interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Entropy

Sawadee

pduloa4532b.png

We are glad to present you a new High & Pvp Interlude server! Lineage 2 Entropy World is here and will stay! We have worked hard over the past months to provide you a balanced, fun and friendly server as well as community! In our server you will find few custom items and farm zones! Read our server features below and join us for one of the best pvp  experience out there! We are here to make sure that you will have fun and you will not regret it!

Untitled-1_zpsrsh1vglg.gif

louapd45135.png

Auto-Learn Skills  
Balanced Classes 
Wedding System 
Clan Hall System 
Castle Siege System 
No Weight Penalty 
No Grade Penalty 
New character start with 500kk adena 
Sub-Class Without Quest 
Geodata, fully working 
Npc Buffer(1H buff time)50 Buff slots 
D.Buff Sheald 
No Clan Penalty 
Hero Announce Login 
PvP Legend AurA
Raid Boss Announce 
PvP Reward: 1 PvP Items 
Augmentation System 
Max Subclasses = 5 
Fully DDoS Protection 
Main Town in Giran 
Custom Start Zone - Giran 
Retail-Like Enchant Skills System 
C4 / C5 / Interlude Skills 
Interlude Skills 90% Working 
All C4 / C5 / Interlude Monsters 
All C4 / C5 / Interlude Locations 
Unstuck Command 15 seconds

luodpa4513a.png

Experience: 1000x
Skill Points: 1000x
Adena Drop: 1000x
Item Drop 10x

* Safe Enchant : +4
* Weapon Max Enchant : +14
* Armor Max Enchant : +12
* Jewels Max Enchant : +12
* With Cystal Max: +16
* Normal Scroll Max: +12 - 75% 
* Blessed Scroll Max: +12 - 100% 
* Crystall Scroll Max: +16 - 65% ( if Enchant Fails Returns -1 Enchant)

Mid Grade Life Stone : 5%.
High Grade Life Stone: 10%
Top Grade Life Stone : 25%.
You can have 1 Active - 1 Passive Skill.

dpluoa4513d.png

Custom Buffer
Custom Shop
Global Gatekeeper
GM Shop
Class Manager
Weding Manager
Top Players List NPC Info
About Server NPC Info
NPC Vote Reward Manager
Custom PvP/PK Color
Custom PvP Rank System + Rewards
Legend Aura Custom
Siege Manager
Skill Enchanter
Boss Manager
Custom Augumenter
Skill Enchanter
Symbol Maker
Clan Manager
Clan Hall Manager
Whare House
Password Manager

laupod45141.png

.menu
.pvp1
.pvp2

lpaduo45145.png

Vote Coin Reward
Farm Coins Reward
Random Box Reward
Nobblesse Coin
Recoments Coin
Clan Rep Coin
Clan Items
Custom Tattoo - 10% CP/MP/HP +5 Movement Speed 

adpoul45147.png

Custom Farm Zones
Custom PvP Zone
Custom Boss Zone Special Drops

odpula45148.png

TVT event [12:00 15:00 17:00 20:00 23:00]
CTF event [
13:00 16:00 19:00 21:00 24:00]
DM event [
11:00 14:00 18:00 22:00]

apudol45149.png

Retail olympiad game.
Olympiad List updated after every match.
Olympiad auto skill reuse on every match.

Olympiad Period 1 week [ 
Every Sunday ] [ Starts 18:00 | Ends 00:00 ].
Olympiad work 100% without feed.

pladou45d34.png
Untitled-1_zpsrsh1vglg.gif

Edited by Stalonsky

Please stop! These are the default features an Interlude PvP server comes with... why don't you rework this damn 10 years old system? I'm not talking about custom items but the whole gameplay.

Please stop! These are the default features an Interlude PvP server comes with... why don't you rework this damn 10 years old system? I'm not talking about custom items but the whole gameplay.

Why to do this, game is game. Why to change it? If you don't like it go play another game. WTF, with you people?

Why to do this, game is game. Why to change it? If you don't like it go play another game. WTF, with you people?

If you check the Interlude servers around, you will realize what I'm talking about. I don't know about you, but I've stopped Interlude due to lack of progress... nothing new around, new servers but the same old features, that is so bored. Specially the PvP servers don't need retail-like features, they must be unique!

If you check the Interlude servers around, you will realize what I'm talking about. I don't know about you, but I've stopped Interlude due to lack of progress... nothing new around, new servers but the same old features, that is so bored. Specially the PvP servers don't need retail-like features, they must be unique!

No progress in Interlude? Guess again... how about Gracia, High Five?

If you change Interlude then it's not Interlude anymore and it should have different name in that case to differ from original and to respect it.

Quit L2, educate, get common sense is my free advice to you mingebag.

No progress in Interlude? Guess again... how about Gracia, High Five?

If you change Interlude then it's not Interlude anymore and it should have different name in that case to differ from original and to respect it.

Quit L2, educate, get common sense is my free advice to you mingebag.

If you change Interlude it will become something fresh. Probably you don't understand, but the progress is something good.

Hello, people firist of all you always Trying and saying same and same shits to everyone who posting a new server yes i know features are same but how you know if game play is not Different? i have something good for people who will like the server if you not Try this you cant say something

Something i want to say ! we are Opening 3 Servers not in same day but the Firist one is Interlude 2th H5 X1000 For H5 Players (Only) and 3th is Something Like Faction H5 Server i hope you will like both of these servers

1 L2Entropy Interlude x1000

2 L2Purgatory H5 X1000

3 L2Einhovant H5 Faction 

Regards

Stalonsky

Edited by Stalonsky

Aaand fail occured. Apparently they didnt wipe since they obviously had reopened same srv under another name and ppl had old items.

Moved to live. Good luck ;)

PS: And stop editing your topic's title, otherwise I will lock it.

Edited by SweeTs