Team

Hello guys i am a developer and i am searching for a team to work with.

i am working on l2jacis,l2jfrozen,l2jhellas.

First about pack that we will use , maybe you are own one pack we can work with it , or to create a new)

What i know to do:
i can add any code on java , edit code too
i can do the most things  in game ( i mean on server files , add weapons,armors,npc,html,multisell edit them , edit many things about it and i can take everything from other servers to our npcs,weapons,armors,jewels etc.)

For more info about it and payment you can add me on skype

addskype.png?u=developer.infinity&c=gray or you can add me on Facebook: Click me
Edited by @Infinity

Is smth wrong ? Yes i am searching for team to be developer on it , and yes it will not be for free ofc .. We will speak about prices on private .. 

go make topic on marketplace then

Thx sweets and sry.  drake2wow first of all i am not a random and second i havent seen anyone with name @infinity...

Because at first you tried the name Infinity which you couldn't use because it's taken

Because at first you tried the name Infinity which you couldn't use because it's taken

Nope i started with @Infinity and with no other and if its already exist im sorry i didnt know it ... But i didnt saw this name on any share anyway..

Thx sweets and sry.  drake2wow first of all i am not a random and second i havent seen anyone with name @infinity...

A guy with 7 posts, registered yestarday and coming today selling l2j dev services is totally random.

A guy with 7 posts, registered yestarday and coming today selling l2j dev services is totally random.

You start from 0 too wtf , so i must be here 1year and have 1k porst to be dev ? lol 

I am just new on forum ...