high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

why u trying flame me if u dont know nothing?

oh yea sph is dead class (((  http://imgur.com/T5mPECc

go back to your cave and go think about how u are the best eu / ru berseker  

What happened with archerosky?Why so quick reroll to sph? :(

What happened with archerosky?Why so quick reroll to sph? :(

mid bow 300  +7 and hit 1,5k to dc robe?))) 

and mages to full vorpal  jawels +6 and 120set  hit me for 2-3 shots :D

Can't remember i started on conflict 2-3 weeks after the start and you was alredy emo quitting like people say you always do after 2 weeks

anyway let's stop this flame battle i'm seriusly bored about this no sense post

(just a point about lineage 2 and isn't a flame against you but just for let you think, you can feed your clan because you play class without competition... an important class like MM Duelist DB Phoenix ecc. can't feed because when you have competition you can't afford even 1 lose for free is always better to be sure)

At Conflict played Optionz also, but he was out of gear)) and after i got ban for selling items 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1948126_589311571160469_794250657_n.jpg?oh=2d39393bf71c58058699645fe44911a4&oe=5526E78C&__gda__=1429865309_d3846298e1fed3718e4c1b2e4cb01256

Edited by AchYlek

mid bow 300  +7 and hit 1,5k to dc robe?))) 

and mages to full vorpal  jawels +6 and 120set  hit me for 2-3 shots :D

At Conflict played Optionz also, but he was out of gear)) and after i got ban for selling items 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1948126_589311571160469_794250657_n.jpg?oh=2d39393bf71c58058699645fe44911a4&oe=5526E78C&__gda__=1429865309_d3846298e1fed3718e4c1b2e4cb01256

Optionz was a free point guy like his constant party tito jaba ecc. just jinx give some problem since was a pala ;)

If you think you POOR Admin you gonna grab some community by trying to hack another servers you are wrong. DONT ENTER IN THIS POOR SERVER GUYS HE IS JUST A NOOB

pretty sure im not poor ))

If you think you POOR Admin you gonna grab some community by trying to hack another servers you are wrong. DONT ENTER IN THIS POOR SERVER GUYS HE IS JUST A NOOB

He have dogs for this job)))) 

Sadly he have people who still playing in this sh1t server.. guys wake up this guy open server with another name all the fcking time...he have the same likes from facebook as he have on tales. Really CARTEL you think by attacking another server and advertise your shit server will be good for your reputation as server?

Edited by Johnys

Sadly he have people who still playing in this sh1t server.. guys wake up this guy open server with another name all the fcking time...he have the same likes from facebook as he have on tales. Really CARTEL you think by attacking another server and advertise your shit server will be good for your reputation as server?

no idea what you talking,you mean injustice?

i mean every server you had untill now... you ar so stupid to add pictures in same facebook page and add pictures of gm who makes events with the same name of gm in every single server..

Edited by Johnys

i mean every server you had untill now... you ar so stupid to add pictures in same facebook page and add pictures of gm who makes events with the same name of gm in every single server..

i had only 2server and it was 1conflict and now l2cartel.

and who care?