high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

well if i use 15 bots in 1 pc ,15 chars online farming and im here checking them out then he will never get me huh

better idea xD

of course he see ip

then i will log with proxifier & premium proxys ,each l2.exe with different user & ip! ^^

gl tracing me admin xD

still he will check hwid and bye? 

still he will check hwid and bye? 

lol you cant check hwid in-game, admin panel isnt that vast...

and he wont bother check the database mannualy

Edited by Karasu

best part its after i ban the bots they saying that they never used bot and i need euros for unban   :you serious?:

Edited by DBSK

Hello dear players,
Today we had a new record on players online, L2Cartel reached 7000 players so far and every day rising even if we ban alot of bot users daily, we offer you the fair game you wanted without epics on donation & overpower things, we got a fair donation list & also a massive community rising daily, everyone is welcome to this Lineage 2 festival happens since 20 December onwww.lineage2cartel.com!

We got also new respawn dates & times for Grand Epics Antharas/Valakas/Baium so they will spawn in prime times for more pvp.

Baium spawns 31-December 2015 19.30 till 20.30. (Server time is on ALT+B ingame)
Antharas spawns 05-January 2015 19.30 till 20.30. (Server time is on ALT+B ingame)
Valakas spawns 06-January 2015 19.00 till 20.00. (Server time is on ALT+B ingame)

7k? Dont make us laugh we know counter is multipled, it is 1,7k right now

If you want to fake online you have to spoof login packets

Edited by Szakalaka

kenren playing at cartel? sad nobody about know it ((( 

No i don't, if i played on it i will get tons of pm's ;)

enjoy be no one achylek maybe in 10 years you will be famous as me kiddo

(anyway how is doing your fight for win the hero in "Most Retard Of The 2015"? who is winning? you or tito?)

Edited by legendkay

No i don't, if i played on it i will get tons of pm's ;)

enjoy be no one achylek maybe in 10 years you will be famous as me kiddo

(anyway how is doing your fight for win the hero in "Most Retard Of The 2015"? who is winning? you or tito?)

first learn how lie, after try something write )) 

yesterday u wrote "He isn't stallone, he talk nice with community and care about them :S"

so yea u know about how he talk with community etc, but u dont play at server, its interesting )))

maybe u are one of that low zerkers at server who geting pwn and after you are just scared about your nick)))

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics