Best High Five Files

Cray-Z

Google.com and search on russian sites, I don't have the exact link anymore.

sure

if its not from synerge then its simple l2 scripts since stalone gave to igor to check for smth and he put every feature in l2 scripts

l2scripts dont have source for sale lol also it's fandc i just sayed that i am the only one + my customers who have this pack atm (owners of tales too)

O0

obviously a scam! if seller was trusted he would provide screens of the source , images from ingame etc...

also even if this files are real they will have 92345823894 backdoors!

buy packs only from official sellers to avoid problems and scams!

obviously a scam! if seller was trusted he would provide screens of the source , images from ingame etc...

l2empire.net

you are the owner, this is your pack l2 reunion and you have same bugs i had 9 months ago

over 40+ bugs and this balance is horrible like you

tell us much about "official sellers " as you

official seller for l2tales pack ? huh i sell best h5 sources for 100euro and fandc sell them for 400

if you want test server is available , also go sell your noob files l2jreunion for 25e 

i will gift you 5euro for christmas to buy cigarretes  :happyforever:

yeah i need your 5 euro, while i ve made from l2jreunion more than your whole family makes in one year!

you was begging me for +rep on skype and know you pretend the pro... hahah how rediculus! i will stop this here... you will not have any customer and i am sure about this so have a nice day sir.

everyone with some brain woudnt buy files from a guy like you. ( claimed scammer about 300+ times )

as i told you i know already 4 people who buy your files and got problems ... this is not my job now remove the reputation before you get banned for using vip access without reason i just say my opinion on your topic why u start flame ? karasu also buy your files and share bcz are worthless.

ps : i already have customers :D please stop flame

Edited by Cray-Z

as i told you i know already 4 people who buy your files and got problems ... this is not my job now remove the reputation before you get banned for using vip access without reason i just say my opinion on your topic why u start flame ? karasu also buy your files and share bcz are worthless.

ps : i already have customers :D please stop flame

and i did the same... i posted my opinion also ;) whats the prob? i didnt abuse anything, rep works like this i am sorry you need to re-read the forum rules!

and i did the same... i posted my opinion also ;) whats the prob? i didnt abuse anything, rep works like this i am sorry you need to re-read the forum rules!

you dont even see my files fucking scammer go back to your cave,about your new server u opened i learned u had 5 people on again hahahah it's not my opinion it's how your files are.