high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

yes he  knows Mouse very good , same like Stalone ( quess why Achylek play only to Mouse and Stalone servers ? ) i tell u why : Achylek = a dog with non-skill l2players , all he have are free items and edited caracters on mouse and Stalone servers , that's all and who have a little brain know it also  !!!

P.S : Achylek tell us 1 server where u played and farmed for ur items ( i mean u dind had free from admin )

u cry to much.  :dat:

yes he  knows Mouse very good , same like Stalone ( quess why Achylek play only to Mouse and Stalone servers ? ) i tell u why : Achylek = a dog with non-skill l2players , all he have are free items and edited caracters on mouse and Stalone servers , that's all and who have a little brain know it also  !!!

P.S : Achylek tell us 1 server where u played and farmed for ur items ( i mean u dind had free from admin )

stop cry pleache

On every server if the admin is not the admin of tales is good i think. 

http://i.imgur.com/K6nwHVr.png

http://i.imgur.com/CDkPOZX.png

Good luck on your new server guyz i will join also. 

:o mi nu careh anyway :(

You saw they fake online at forum?

My nick is online, but i dont use that acc :(((

Edited by AchYlek

micutzu plays only servers where admin gives him items, mouse was giving him items to play on inception and same for divinity admins, they was giving him and his clannies full epics and items to play on the server, so same shit on l2injustice, he`s making so much advertise and stupid flame just to get free gear for him and his 5 retarded cp members :)))) true story!

(EDITED)

micutzu plays only servers where admin gives him items, mouse was giving him items to play on inception and same for divinity admins, they was giving him and his clannies full epics and items to play on the server, so same shit on l2injustice, he`s making so much advertise and stupid flame just to get free gear for him and his 5 retarded cp members :)))) true story!

+1...so so so true story.....anyway i will try it....gl to your project...

Edited by nemesis21