high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

micutzu plays only servers where admin gives him items, mouse was giving him items to play on inception and same for divinity admins, they was giving him and his clannies full epics and items to play on the server, so same shit on l2injustice, he`s making so much advertise and stupid flame just to get free gear for him and his 5 retarded cp members :)))) true story!

Dont forget at Holiday he got Premium acc, when they change soft so with PA was drop  1000x, so he made full vorpal items in few minuts at loa )) but still he trying flame me w/o proofs )) 

micutzu plays only servers where admin gives him items, mouse was giving him items to play on inception and same for divinity admins, they was giving him and his clannies full epics and items to play on the server, so same shit on l2injustice, he`s making so much advertise and stupid flame just to get free gear for him and his 5 retarded cp members :)))) true story!

i never had items from any gm , and from now i will stop loosing my time here , cause i see ppl start talk sh1t , so Fans come in game and try get a piece of me , on any server i play !!! And this is my last post here!

i never had items from any gm , and from now i will stop loosing my time here , cause i see ppl start talk sh1t , so Fans come in game and try get a piece of me , on any server i play !!! And this is my last post here!

gtfo

nobody care about random who play just servers with 150on max 

Stalone hates you, Claww hates you, Mouse also and prolly  all the rest Admins. But the Question remains : WHY ?  :P

Answer: Long time now you destroying servers where you going , you using 3rd part programm in game not only for farm but mostly in PvP. Also you got access in DataBase on Holiday and you started stealling accounts on other servers since a lot of ppl using same accounts from server to server. I dont think someone gonna love ya  :P

No offence dude, but you kinda f@cked up your reputation. :(

We ass core CPs from BBB tested that server and found it better than Tales or any other in same rates. So i think its time to give  to other servers chance.

Edited by zador21

Stalone hates you, Claww hates you, Mouse also and prolly  all the rest Admins. But the Question remains : WHY ?  :P

Answer: Long time now you destroying servers where you going , you using 3rd part programm in game not only for farm but mostly in PvP. Also you got access in DataBase on Holiday and you started stealling accounts on other servers since a lot of ppl using same accounts from server to server. I dont think someone gonna love ya  :P

No offence dude, but you kinda f@cked up your reputation. :(

We ass core CPs from BBB tested that server and found it better than Tales or any other in same rates. So i think its time to give  to other servers chance.

u wrong but ok

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever: