high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

i remember u Achylek.. when u started on dex x4 H5 .... 3 days and emo quit !!!!!! no gm friends ... no free items ....99 % of ppl from server more pro than u ....and ofc x20 is pvp for u  because on all servers u have gm a friend and u have free items :))) and u make only pvp...sad ... indeed ... sad .....

true

well, it's simply, random ppl without any name want get some attetion to be famous, so they start flame me or achylek :/

you're a nobody, so relax.We are talking about achylek :happyforever:

i remember u Achylek.. when u started on dex x4 H5 .... 3 days and emo quit !!!!!! no gm friends ... no free items ....99 % of ppl from server more pro than u ....and ofc x20 is pvp for u  because on all servers u have gm a friend and u have free items :))) and u make only pvp...sad ... indeed ... sad .....

and who were you on dex h5 x5?A random shit still trying to go 83+ when server was 2 months old?

well, it's simply, random ppl without any name want get some attetion to be famous, so they start flame me or achylek :/

at least the  noob Achylek i know him , but .. who are u? :O cave man ?

Let me think when was dex 4x,

i played just dex 5x as driver at color cp, he want make SE so i made it at main, but i was almost at they chars so there was no time for exp that SE 

and let think about why i have gm friends, bcs im not random like u. 

at least the  noob Achylek i know him , but .. who are u? :o cave man ?

and you are not friend of mouse and sorin )) funny calling other peope gm friend when you play only on your gm friends server

Edited by jakk

THe truth is Achylek , at least i am famous as a player with my hands and my abilities , but u are famous as a qq-er, a forum flamer , amd as Stalone dog , this is reality Achylek ,  face it !!!!

THe truth is Achylek , at least i am famous as a player with my hands and my abilities , but u are famous as a qq-er, a forum flamer , amd as Stalone dog , this is reality Achylek ,  face it !!!!

+1

i never saw u at any server i know u only coz u qq at every forum. And i know achylek from game coz he is stronkkKK