high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

We're currently in the works on a brand new High Rate that you may find more enticing than a classic h5 hybrid low rate. So stay tuned.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Granny

I am not here to criticize anyone, but Granny, you mentioned that you are working on another High Rate server, while you are in the 1st day-opening of this server.

Come on..... This is not good to say even if you are willing to do it.

Try harder for this one (don't try to create more than one - as the rest 90% of L2 server owners), even if you hadn't the ideal opening.

It is just an advice, nothing more and nothing else.

I am not a player of your server, but I wish once again good luck!

High Rate?

Why everyone try to get in my fucking business, granny you old hag, high rate community is dead

250 online total in EU, you got it?

stay with your midrate and quit your stupid idea or i show no mercy

ul fail even without me doing anything anyway, gl " or maybe you mean 100-250x not 5000-10000" 

Edited by Karasu

high rate servers start with lots of people but will finish with none. I think the server is good, it just needs more population. Do an event. to get people here!

Edited by unkynd

I am not here to criticize anyone, but Granny, you mentioned that you are working on another High Rate server, while you are in the 1st day-opening of this server.

Come on..... This is not good to say even if you are willing to do it.

Try harder for this one (don't try to create more than one - as the rest 90% of L2 server owners), even if you hadn't the ideal opening.

It is just an advice, nothing more and nothing else.

I am not a player of your server, but I wish once again good luck!

You misunderstand me. My team is working on creating another project whilst I focus on L2Cosmic DRS. I am not here to screw anyone over. As it stands we will keep L2Cosmic DRS up if we can sustain the monthly fees. I love our community and don't want you to look bad on us in any way. We are constantly in development here at Cosmic, this includes exploring other project as we work. So keep this in mind and try to understand that we are doing our best to provide the best service for what we can work with in this niche market we've chosen.

If you want my personal 2 cents, I think it was a success. It sounds crazy, but you take any low-rate project nowadays in H5 that is trying to break into this market and at tops they manage to get 5-10 players. For what it's worth, I am very proud of my team and my players, because we managed to hit 250 on launch, which of course was masked by the stupid fake counter, but 250 is a pretty solid number for a project like this

I will be changing the fake online tonight and continuing ads to give you guys as much traffic.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

You misunderstand me. My team is working on creating another project whilst I focus on L2Cosmic DRS. I am not here to screw anyone over. As it stands we will keep L2Cosmic DRS up if we can sustain the monthly fees. I love our community and don't want you to look bad on us in any way. We are constantly in development here at Cosmic, this includes exploring other project as we work. So keep this in mind and try to understand that we are doing our best to provide the best service for what we can work with in this niche market we've chosen.

If you want my personal 2 cents, I think it was a success. It sounds crazy, but you take any low-rate project nowadays in H5 that is trying to break into this market and at tops they manage to get 5-10 players. For what it's worth, I am very proud of my team and my players, because we managed to hit 250 on launch, which of course was masked by the stupid fake counter, but 250 is a pretty solid number for a project like this

I will be changing the fake online tonight and continuing ads to give you guys as much traffic.

Cheers,

Granny

how much u paid for that lameiziguard?

http://imgur.com/55CLxY2 

and fake online 10x?(((( server so empty 

Edited by AchYlek

Stalonskys Dogs finally arrived :), Jeez stalone let you of the leash a bit too soon don't you think ;)?

nunununu(((

we just told truth about dead serbidor 

Yeah the fake online was a really dumb idea especially that big fake online counter :)

Currently popular are PvP high rate servers, that have good customs, and plenty of features :)

Yeah the fake online was a really dumb idea especially that big fake online counter :)

Currently popular are PvP high rate servers, that have good customs, and plenty of features :)

Please :/ ,dont kill me

5 months ago i had 320-350 real online playing on instant pvp server

Now just 180-220 with much better advertising

Thats how popular are pvp servers now, community is much more dead than before

I hope that somehow l2 will ressurect once the classic arrives on EU/NA

Edited by Karasu