high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

I allow you to troll me, having you in topic is an real honor, some just dont get it  :alone:

There is no way troll friends

:okey:

anyway dont be shy! :D

Edited by AchYlek

If you have questions and ideas what to add on server, you can add my skype: Averia.Fahrenheit

if i dont have any question and ideas, can i add also ?!?!?!

:alone:

I see you decided not to remove the sex selling on the actual site, that's quite sad, guess the money wins over morals once again.

However props to removing it from this thread at least, respect for that.

I see you decided not to remove the sex selling on the actual site, that's quite sad, guess the money wins over morals once again.

I cannot control everything, but i can do what is in my reach, the girls there volonteerly agreed to make the shots, and for some reason they are quite satisfied to have theese pics there. Also when i mentioned it to owner, where he made an statement that while logging in Averia there is 18+ logo. Couple days ago i was checking the Google analytics to see what is average age that is joining the community , it was 24 - 30 , 3% are below +18.

u are gay or what ?:O

I cannot control everything, but i can do what is in my reach, the girls there volonteerly agreed to make the shots, and for some reason they are quite satisfied to have theese pics there. Also when i mentioned it to owner, where he made an statement that while logging in Averia there is 18+ logo. Couple days ago i was checking the Google analytics to see what is average age that is joining the community , it was 24 - 30 , 3% are below +18.

you are welcome, my friend!

u increase that % :(