high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

each player will have personal dragon , take care of him

d31ead2420a54e581c6651e43893dc21.png

Dear Averians! Unfortunately we have to close forum for couple of hours, it's because of overwhelming visitors are on forums & DDoS attacks. Forum will be unavailible till 20:00 +3GMT.

if you could not download our patch manually, try launching game via system folder, once updater's bandwith overload gets back to normal, you can use Averia_updater to get latest updates.

Patch Mirrors:
Edited by Awe

Lag, disco, and now acces failed =)

Now it's okay, we had limit set on login ( Too many people tried to connect same time ), we removed it! ( it's not DDoS)

Edited by Awe

tell me how to get english system without pyycku :D

98c6ac75056b70709826cd21bb569d19.png

.CFG -- ingame chat

Chat Language: Mixed and ENGLISH

Language: ENGLISH and RUSSIAN

3dd3bbc26f5001b566106ca855571ec2.png

If you have lag , find your self best proxy!!! ingame .ping to see connection speed

a3e4b4c43edc4cc9108647c4f49676e3.png

Edited by Awe

This is very unprofessional....but is your bussines about how you advertise your server....or better said anti-advertise :D

Like you did with L2Dorn you do now with Averia....i am curious how much money will you make untill you fail :)

You promised a good server who don't count on donations only...but from what i saw L2Dorn was made only for money. You failed and now you try

to open Averia....for money too i suppose...but this is your bussiness and players of L2 are free to choose their server.

So stop this anoying spam on other servers. I bet www.l2legend.ro is not the only server were you apply this stupid anti-advertise of yours....but i am glad that www.l2legend.ro staff members have enough courage to stand against you.

As long as players are free to choose their server you better invest your time in some good and prosperous advertise...with this king of advertise all you do is to make players to hate you and to never join you.

Here some pictures that my clan members send to me so i can post here for helping http://www.l2legend.ro:

avr_1.jpg

avr2.jpg

avr3.jpg

avr4.jpg

avr5.jpg

avr6.jpg

avr7.jpg

avr8.jpg

avr9.jpg

Hi,

Could you please provide larger screenshots? It looks like you've sent only miniatures.

I think it would be nice to have further evidence of Averia's staff dirty practices here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMgcO6WVFII 

Averia human start

Sneakpeak of instance and party matching system, that is being under developement,
11745786_878792628867682_550286125581291

005368be6a4c3d6086f7422251b11f0f.png

Edited by Awe

New online record on Averia 7872 unique IP connections at the same time. 7621 was at Opening. This means server is growing , not reducing it's online. If it's hard to belive, this can be checked on our votes for topsites.

Edited by Awe

Unfortunately the girls don't know how to put a good antibot, the server will be ruined soon because of the bots.

I easy can bot without any problems here.

Do something agaist it, or You will see the results in 1 week.

Unfortunately the girls don't know how to put a good antibot, the server will be ruined soon because of the bots.

I easy can bot without any problems here.

Do something agaist it, or You will see the results in 1 week.

Its like when u ask NCSoft or Inova, why they cant put also good antibot.

There isnt 100% antibot.

Edited by AchYlek

We alrdy announced it, after we finish building server, we will continue developing our own anti bot! For now our Bot hunters are working daily.

Do u know what is anti-bot? It's very close to have virus sent in your PC, that scans your hardware activity.

Update: Just 5 minutes after i wrote this, developer from our team chat said, it's seemsed lags are fixed now permanently, we can see that at peak time, this means we started our work on anti bot!

Edited by Awe