I'm done with this server... what a kid... flaming his own community lol

I Hope you will understand us and not screaming like a kiddos.
Edited by Darknessbg

If in ur life u got ur ass licked all da time and heard what u wanted to hear,its not my fault. There is negativity for a reason. Now stop bein a cheerleader for dis guy or just admit u are a petty gm.

Jajaja,

[OFFICIAL NEWS ABOUT G.O] 

Thanks all for your patience so far , wait some more & promise you that u will have the best experience so far on IL World!

By MoraX For the NetWork @ Lineage2Mora.Net

so now is deathlegend? :))

Did u really post it ? lol Have u seen my post even ? I've never said it's not deathlegend, I said you can't be sure just from one motto, that is used in many new servers.So your post is totally pointless and funny. ;)

Edited by Darknessbg

I recommend not join in this server... for many reasons.

- He is deathlegend (the own of the sv) ( scammer/corrupt ) he is banned from this forum for much reasons.

- Fail in start. ("course G.O problem") he change date of grand opening 3 times only in one day.

- Fail events (in special clan event, all ppl create accounts and vote his own clan.

Guys do not waste your time there are many better servers. 

P.S: He (mora/deathlegend/ownsv) give items for your fiends.

Please spam this because it is the truth. 

And I'm not a person who breaks servers, but I 'm tired of being taken advantage. 

4 hours more for the grand opening AHHAHAHA please dont join in this sh1t!

I recommend not join in this server... for many reasons.

- He is deathlegend (the own of the sv) ( scammer/corrupt ) he is banned from this forum for much reasons.

- Fail in start. ("course G.O problem") he change date of grand opening 3 times only in one day.

- Fail events (in special clan event, all ppl create accounts and vote his own clan.

Guys do not waste your time there are many better servers. 

P.S: He (mora/deathlegend/ownsv) give items for your fiends.

Please spam this because it is the truth. 

And I'm not a person who breaks servers, but I 'm tired of being taken advantage. 

Edited by EXPLOSIVEQQ