Fandc Project Last Rev Hi5

It's not of my business, yet on those packs you have things worse than known backdoors.

If a developer doesn't have a big amount of clients or trusted sources or a server for himself. You will drown with problems.

Again, there're some fkd up things that exist on most of l2j overworld based servers, and most of the players dunno know about them, yet if you fall for some nasty players that know that you don't know you will drown very fast (it's all luck I guess when you go for 20 euro / pack)...moving on.

p.s. Didn't mean to insult anyone, best luck.

• 1 month later...

L2 fandc gold sucks lot of bugs rate bug kn bugged shitty community board dont waste ur money pls buy scipts or Reunion

ahahahahah .... l2jreunion is l2j file with some npc .... the latest rev is the same of shared version ... and don't give assistance...

fandc for now have good files. and is better than reunion or scripts

Lol,L2OFF win u.u.

ahahahahah .... l2jreunion is l2j file with some npc .... the latest rev is the same of shared version ... and don't give assistance...

fandc for now have good files. and is better than reunion or scripts

Lol FandC: 

do u check rates? do u check instance like frintezza? do u check Community Warehouse? XD

it's only a market strategy,sell shit pack called basic or gold and only platinum has got all fixed(Maybe)

350 euros and there are a lot of people that make it for FREE like Mobius(two project ertheia and Lindvior,full Community Board,implementing mods,EVERY DAY FIX AND USER SUPPORT WITH FREE COMMUNITY=====>ALL FOR FREE)

Lol,L2OFF win u.u.

Lol FandC: 

do u check rates? do u check instance like frintezza? do u check Community Warehouse? XD

it's only a market strategy,sell shit pack called basic or gold and only platinum has got all fixed(Maybe)

350 euros and there are a lot of people that make it for FREE like Mobius(two project ertheia and Lindvior,full Community Board,implementing mods,EVERY DAY FIX AND USER SUPPORT WITH FREE COMMUNITY=====>ALL FOR FREE)

man i speak about High Five... for high five the beast choice is Fandc ... i think u have tried  old version of Fandc released in 2012/2013, these file have lot of bug. now fandc have good file. The only bad thing of fandc is the price because are fairly high . if Claww put the price who have maked on black friday much of ppls will be buy this pack .

Black Friday

Big discounts and double support for any package available for sell 

Silver Package - 59 Euro

Gold Package - 119 Euro

Platinum Package - 249 Euro

i got platinum with tales cb and other things and sale it for 100  O0

Yeah old rev that was shared on russian forums, whoever wants that I can give it to them for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Fandc = First Team (Ru)

Is just an wrong opinion my pack have nothing with first team. 

IF you are interested to buy professional packages   http://fandc.ro

we have discounts just for Christmas !!

NOW ON: http://fandc.ro

Yeah old rev that was shared on russian forums, whoever wants that I can give it to them for free.

i have last platinum fandc version with backdoors removed if you are interested pm

• 2 weeks later...

Is just an wrong opinion my pack have nothing with first team. 

IF you are interested to buy professional packages   http://fandc.ro

we have discounts just for Christmas !!

NOW ON: http://fandc.ro

I saw your code crutch crutch, half locations - do not plow.

What's so good do you have? Replaced by imports, by appending the couple configs and all the best team?