Hi5 Community Board

hello..i sell a special community board for hi5 and freya packs.

1. Payments: via paypal,or if the buyer is from Greece we can talk about payment.

2. in that sell NOT included support about add the code-adapt the code-edit html files. i will sell only the files needed for work the community board. 

3. Price: via pm

4. about services,buffer,gm shop prices: services and buffer prices are configurable from config files,and gm shop prices are configurable from multisells

5. everyone can test online the community board. just pm me for reply in msg the ip for login and test

6. this community board is available for fandc users and for users with java knowledge. the community board doesnt work on every pack without adapt

7. and for idiot kids here i dont try to sell only the html files i sell all files for working that cb.

8. Sorry for my so bad english :D

photo:

RyVoFjV.jpgODVxKLu.pngu7w1dcB.png39YqYIM.pnghZ36Wcs.png2Wjgkap.png

Edited by nikosdevil20

for l2j?

if you adapt the scripts working everywhere..

Your community board needs some re-work. (Not too much) So you can make it perfect.

for now this is the community board. maybe some htmls arent so beauty but the community board is realy good and 99.9% of i have test working at 100% without bugs and shits..

so its not for l2j

only for fandc and russians i quess..

most of mxc users using l2j , so i think if you want to have buyers you need to adapt it ready working for l2j server!

Edited by `NeverMore

so its not for l2j

most of mxc users using l2j , so i think if you want to have buyers you need to adapt it ready working for l2j server!

the price is so low so everyone can pay for adapt it for every pack of he need.for now the scripts are only for fandc users and l2j users with java knowledge. maybe i adapt it for l2j and update that topic with adapted files for l2j freya-hi5 with other price

dont wanna bother your sellings! okey good luck on selling this!

you dont bother my sellings. better of you say that cuz maybe some ppl think that cb working on every pack. for this i update my 1st post (for shits like "community board doesnt work on my interlude pack he is scammer,he scamm me" 

so its not for l2j

it works for all java servers and there are no exceptions

This work is not yours, you obviously found it shared on russian forums, these HTMLs are so classic.

Proof of what I say? If it was yours you would provide support and you would adapt it for L2J or even build it in L2J and then adapt it to russian.

is shared? where is shared? where are the sql files? where are the scripts? you are idiot or what? only the htmls are in sale? you are realy idiot. go fuck from  my topic idiot kid

This work is not yours, you obviously found it shared on russian forums, these HTMLs are so classic.

Proof of what I say? If it was yours you would provide support and you would adapt it for L2J or even build it in L2J and then adapt it to russian.

and i have not found it shared. i have ripped from fandc project,i have fix alot shits in code and i want sell. so where is your problem and the problem from this idiot Madrock?

ok time to share them.

so what you share? the html files? go share the scripts,the configs,the sql and i delete alone that topic. but you and the other idiot madrock think i sell only the htmls

it works for all java servers and there are no exceptions

my friend it doesnt work on all servers. all scripts need adapt for work the features. the scripts are not ready for use on  l2j servers. and i say that in the start of my topic. i say is not available for l2j servers only for fandc packs and to the ppl of have the knowledge for adapt it.

Edited by nikosdevil20