interlude [L2J] L2Legendary

Frank

I don't know what happened now, but the last time somehow the server Grand Opening was way too fast.. server was not ready and had lot of things to be fixed. I guess the same thing happened now..

And grand opening was announced for today, but mysterious it became beta phase..  :poker face:

Edited by Darknessbg

Server will be on in 4-6 days. Server is ready, there are no problems except a few small issues. Be patient and take a look on grand opening, after that you can judge me.

server is very good i tried it already the balance is perfect exept he need a litle bit fix the daggers dmg with good feautes, but frank you must have a good reason to close server in 3 hours i hope to open soon, gl

server is very good i tried it already the balance is perfect exept he need a litle bit fix the daggers dmg with good feautes, but frank you must have a good reason to close server in 3 hours i hope to open soon, gl

You need to get some chemical balance in your brain. Deathwhisper will never be repeated... why? because the community is different, before nobody cared about whether it was a home made server or a server with some bugs, but if there was a high online people would always play it. Now its pretty much the same IL server opening under different names "classic pvp server"

Replay button.. on.

You need to get some chemical balance in your brain. Deathwhisper will never be repeated... why? because the community is different, before nobody cared about whether it was a home made server or a server with some bugs, but if there was a high online people would always play it. Now its pretty much the same IL server opening under different names "classic pvp server"

Replay button.. on.

1) I don't like chemistry. Only natural products.

2) So you're saying that "big" servers do not have bugs? Community is different but everybody likes playing on a server which has people on it, so even if you have 0 bugs/problems you don't have players = you die slowly or fast (make your choice). Anyway, we didn't have any report about bugs on beta phase.

3) Yes, L2Legendary is a classic interlude retail pvp server.

/ON

Server will be online very soon guys! Thank you all players (150 real in 30 minutes), who joined our beta phase.

I will post screenshots tomorrow!

Please stay around, and read our forum and facebook for news and updates.

Edited by Frank

nothing special ... the only reason u will have 150 online is ur name

/GR

Se auto to forum mia fora na dw kapoion na pei mia kali kouventa gia kapion alon, omg :D

/ON

O server apla gamaei se 8ema balance na pw tin ali8eia oute egw to perimena meta apo auto p eida ston artemis, tecpa perimenoume grand opening.

Somehow I feel that people will get bored very fast.

We will keep server updated and we will add new things every month. We won't let server die, don't worry about that.

Server will be online in 5 hours! Stay tuned guys!