Is That Real For The Godsake?

BruT

dumb people aepvp is 10y/o server :D and yes dav was a dev in aepvp

re read my and elfocrash replies about aepvp and rethink about what we speak here FFS.

he said aepvp born retard hahaha and the owner of aepvp wasnt xdem for sure cuz dav was a dev there xaaxxa, u still pretending that u know aepvp? do u all guys pretending? :D hahahahahah what a joke

nvm i am out of here, its full of dumb people

Edited by brut

he said aepvp born retard hahaha and the owner of aepvp wasnt xdem for sure cuz dav was a dev there xaaxxa, u still pretending that u know aepvp? do u all guys pretending? :D hahahahahah what a joke

i just say to you about WHAT THE FUCK WE SPEAK HERE ok now?

you got it?

forget about dav and old aepvp we speak about xdem's server now.

FFS

nvm i am out of here, its full of dumb people

Haven't seen more dump person than you i wish people you speak with knew that you are a home-alone and wannabe child. You see everyone else as a zero and you think you legend or something? Grow up and lick someone feet to give you 10E to live else you stay alone in your room asking from your mommy to order a pizza to eat. 

Stop pretending you are legendary cause you are nothing more than a "a little bit smarter" boy. No Skills, no something so special just a wanna be L2J dev.

Enjoy your life without having friends and trust me i'm sure you dont have any since u speak like this hear your real life wont far from this

Haven't seen more dump person than you i wish people you speak with knew that you are a home-alone and wannabe child. You see everyone else as a zero and you think you legend or something? Grow up and lick someone feet to give you 10E to live else you stay alone in your room asking from your mommy to order a pizza to eat. 

Stop pretending you are legendary cause you are nothing more than a "a little bit smarter" boy. No Skills, no something so special just a wanna be L2J dev.

Enjoy your life without having friends and trust me i'm sure you dont have any since u speak like this hear your real life wont far from this

keep up the good job retard

keep up the good job retard

Nothing to talk with, you afraid to show your self and deal with. Another hidden professional and wannabe like you.

Keep saying bullshit :D gj xdem 

Oh btw why won't you make new account to sell your fail project on L2Topzone as a client who bough it for 3.000 Euros? 

Cool story bro. and btw what was that special on that project? The fact you made a zone on gludin :o you so pro!

Something last, if you so smart why u are not rich and u are 24/24 hour per day here spamming people? WP DEMXEMXAXA

Edit: Make new account and try your luck on Ebay too http://l2topzone.com/forum/l2packs-files/(wts)l2-aepvp-server-files-(test-server-available)/

Edited by Akatalilh

all these cause of my share well, i am proud for myself  :forever alone like a boss:  keep those comments i like to read e-wars

its '' proud of myself " little England pro

You request from everyone you buy something your mobey back after 1-2 month?

Else you share his files? like you did with me because i didnt gave you back your friends money?

What a garbage....

Nothing to talk with, you afraid to show your self and deal with. Another hidden professional and wannabe like you.

Keep saying bullshit :D gj xdem 

Oh btw why won't you make new account to sell your fail project on L2Topzone as a client who bough it for 3.000 Euros? 

Cool story bro. and btw what was that special on that project? The fact you made a zone on gludin :o you so pro!

Something last, if you so smart why u are not rich and u are 24/24 hour per day here spamming people? WP DEMXEMXAXA

Edit: Make new account and try your luck on Ebay too http://l2topzone.com/forum/l2packs-files/(wts)l2-aepvp-server-files-(test-server-available)/

exei kai phoinix events o server

its '' proud of myself " little England pro

well, read again my previous post on england pro ! ( i said not so pro with english but.... ... . . . . ) sorry master , keep coding 

erhmmmmm "coding"

erhmmm "creating bugs"

erghmmm "fuck it"

well, read again my previous post on england pro ! ( i said not so pro with english but.... ... . . . . ) sorry master , keep coding 

erhmmmmm "coding"

erhmmm "creating bugs"

erghmmm "fuck it"

well, i ve read it , it was just a correction.. i am not pro at english too

why so hattin nab..

well, i ve read it , it was just a correction.. i am not pro at english too

why so hattin nab..

his iq is bellow 35 trust me I have personal experience on that poor guy