Is That Real For The Godsake?

BruT

i feel so sorry for aka hes flaming cuz i rejected him in the past ;( do you know the difference between us? i do, u beg, stay on topic or ill report u for spamming

i bet u dont even know what this does but u are playing the badass

System.out.println("Hello world!");

p.s. thats not a greek section born retard, use English

Edited by brut

i feel so sorry for aka cuz i rejected him in the past ;( do you know the difference between us? i do, u beg, stay on topic or ill report u for spamming

u talking to me?

to vrikes

den

trust me son, with some crazy greek weed and my laptop infront of my pool, is where I can code miracles

then get a job on a company and when they ask you to code , request for some good weed and a pool to code their miracles noobcake, i am off this topic! i cant handle more conversations with junkies

@xdem he is talking to akatalillh, see what weed does? :/ damn

Edited by Akken

its a simple question there, if its done by him the famous hNoke or not, i dont see the reason u all idiots fight

.. drake did i mention u in my last post?

its a simple question there, if its done by him the famous hNoke or not, i dont see the reason u all idiots fight

use quotes then..

then get a job on a company and when they ask you to code , request for some good weed and a pool to code their miracles noobcake, i am off this topic! i cant handle more conversations with junkies

I already got the pool, if they provide me da pot then I will make their dreams come true

kai egw etsi elega

otan imouna 11

Edited by drake2wow

its simple . hnoke got some glory from l2pride or i dont know he is retard and unskilled so theres no reason to discuss that more, only if he joins the thread

[gr] ntaks kaneis xorto ise megalos kai gamatos mn sou pesei t ithiko

endofdrama with xdem i dont want to be punished cause of a loltroll

Edited by Akken

its simple . hnoke got some glory from l2pride or i dont know he is retard and unskilled so theres no reason to discuss that more, only if he joins the thread

[gr] ntaks kaneis xorto ise megalos kai gamatos mn sou pesei t ithiko

endofdrama with xdem i dont want to be punished cause of a loltroll

eisai o klasikos vlakas pou krazei kai sindeei to xorto me "tin magkia" ante na vreis to devlin re zwo na sou plirwsei to dedi katestramene, ala oloi oi vlakes tou idous sou etsi iste, krazete mexri na piete to prwto psilo meta to pezete xasiklides gia tin magkia. zwo

And now lets lock this, cause its one of the most interesting topic of mxc since 2013, mxc moderator logic 

Edited by drake2wow

eisai o klasikos vlakas pou krazei kai sindeei to xorto me "tin magkia" ante na vreis to devlin re zwo na sou plirwsei to dedi katestramene, ala oloi oi vlakes tou idous sou etsi iste, krazete mexri na piete to prwto psilo meta to pezete xasiklides gia tin magkia. zwo

[gr] ton devlin min to bazeis sto stoma sou, xwse kanena trifilo kai ase tis douleies m me ton devlin ekei p ine den s afora , kalo buffing :) stin igia sou kahla

Edited by Akken

[gr] ton devlin min to bazeis sto stoma sou, xwse kanena trifilo kai ase tis douleies m me ton devlin ekei p ine den s afora , kalo buffing :) stin igia sou kahla

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

MADE MY DAY GZ

i feel so sorry for aka hes flaming cuz i rejected him in the past ;( do you know the difference between us? i do, u beg, stay on topic or ill report u for spamming

You tried to sell codes and you fail, this mean whatever you say "I'm smart", "I'm pro" is not valid. You bulgarian shit who in past greeks saved your ass when they fought against hitler and help russians too, you again i say Bulgarian shit are a 20 years old boy alone in your dark room and you think you are wanna be developer?

You are like Devlin. And you know something? Prove what you say, prove me you are better developer, i didn't see clients at your topic and in my skype (if you don't believe me pm to share you screen) people who added you say you are selfish and jerk and you speak bad. 

Now please delete your topic Bulgarian professional, coder

You tried to sell codes and you fail, this mean whatever you say "I'm smart", "I'm pro" is not valid. You bulgarian shit who in past greeks saved your ass when they fought against hitler and help russians too, you again i say Bulgarian shit are a 20 years old boy alone in your dark room and you think you are wanna be developer?

You are like Devlin. And you know something? Prove what you say, prove me you are better developer, i didn't see clients at your topic and in my skype (if you don't believe me pm to share you screen) people who added you say you are selfish and jerk and you speak bad. 

Now please delete your topic Bulgarian professional, coder

hi elfocrash :D

hi elfocrash :D

ye prove once more how retarded and low garbage you are, that random guy is not elfocrash he is a random wannabe garbage like you aka wolfgiasena