Is That Real For The Godsake?

BruT

The thing is you say those shit and you feel like someone believes them.

Where is your great A8 Audi that you bought from the donates of aepvp?

You do indeed know some stuff on programming (definitely more than me)

Ye indeed, I was coding C/C++ back when you was editing l2j htmls and getting proud of it, thats "some stuff"

dn exw camera kai ena logo na empisteuw kapion gia sinergasia server pou to eskage mprosta stin kamera... enan logo tin alli fora pou tha m pei kanenas na sinergastoume as varaei preza stin kamera gia na mou to paiksei narkomanis 

ena logo re 3ipolite gia na kanw EGW sinergiasia me sena xDD, kai na kaname tin trampa tote xamali 9a se ixa gia advertise kai html gia tipota alo den eisai

Guest Elfocrash

All my accounts? Hmmm I have this one and xdem, yea and another one called Drake which has less than 30 minutes online time

"My accounts" 

As about the pool since u put effort on this let me tell you, I live in Athens in an appartment which I pay myself the last 2 years, the fact that at my parent's house at Kalamata is big and has a pool doesnt make me someone and I know it, I was just lucky nothing to be proud of, but indeed some fools like you think different than others.

Now gtfo nuff talking about me wannabies

You are the wannabe kiddo... You tryhard so much to make your fairy tails believed yet still you fail..

Also you shouldn't skip your English lessons. You can't even speak the language...

PS: Rey *cough*

arent u the idiot who sold his teams pack? that contains only configs :D commit a suicide pls

go back to your bed son.

you are drunk!

i didn't sell my teams pack.

Guest Elfocrash

xdem the owner of aepvp? :D so xdem is dav?

no don't mess them up.

Dav is L2Pride developer.

xDeMmM is the dev and owner of aepvp which made himself.

You are the wannabe kiddo... You tryhard so much to make your fairy tails believed yet still you fail..

Also you shouldn't skip your English lessons. You can't even speak the language...

PS: Rey *cough*

Rey wasn't mine, its a trol-bot of a friend of mine on this forum and I won't show his identity, all I can say is that napster321 used it during summer. gtfo now

no don't mess them up.

Dav is L2Pride developer.

xDeMmM is the dev and owner of aepvp which made himself.

ure wrong, the dev of aepvp was Dav then he took the ownership and renamed it into pride

your iq is -1 i still don't get how the hell you can code..

when i was a player in aepvp u were still a kid which were playing with his pokemons

Edited by brut

ure wrong, the dev of aepvp was Dav then he took the ownership and renamed it into pride

Dav was never a developer nor he will ever be. tho he never renamed my aepvp, he just took the communty

Edited by drake2wow

when i was a player in aepvp u were still a kid which were playing with his pokemons

if you mean xdem's server απλα γελαω.

i know the server since it was under development.

u must be 30y/o then

you still make me believe that your iq is -1..

maybe more..

xdem isn't dev of L2PRIDE it's dev of Aerogaming aka AePvP

you still make me believe that your iq is -1..

maybe more..

xdem isn't dev of L2PRIDE it's dev of Aerogaming aka AePvP

Damaged people.

With few words, xdem is the ONLY staff member (owner,dev,admin or whatever) of L2Aerogaming (2014 version, dunno if there are more versions).

Edited by Devlin

Damaged people.

With few words, xdem is the ONLY staff member (owner,dev,admin or whatever) of L2Aerogaming (2014 version, dunno if there are more versions).

ye you're right.

NOT!

dumb people aepvp is 10y/o server :D and yes dav was a dev in aepvp

nice logic aerogaming aka aePvP hhahahaha

Edited by brut